The Biweekly Mortgage Association
“Serving Homeowners with Confidence, Verification
& Trust, since 1984”
We Help You Reach Your Goals!
Dream Home, Investment or Vacation Property
Send Your Children To College
Retire Early, Build Wealth
Make Your Mortgage Work For YOU ~ not your Banker!
Consumer debt has reached epic proportions!
1. Consumer debt is at an all-time high
2. Consumer Savings are at an all-time low
3. Total bankruptcy filings remain at historic highs
4. Senior citizens still have mortgages and credit card debt
5. Pension instability
6. College education costs keep climbing
7. Housing is expensive
8. Health care costs
Consumer debt reduction!
1. Proper planning involving your resources
2. Gain Wealth by Accelerating the payoff of your debt
3. Pay yourself first on a consistent, automatic basis
4. Make small, consistent pre-payments to your loans
5. Become an interest-getter not an interest-payer
6. Start thinking like a banker
7. Everyone qualifies – it’s easy
Oldest Biweekly Plan in America
Eliminate PMI and apply to principal
Build equity 2 to 3x faster
Save thousands of dollars in interest charges
Shorten your loan – make less payments
Verify all payments – auditing
No credit check
No refinancing necessary
Keep your same lender
Plan! Prepay! Payoff! Invest the payments!
How It Works
Divide total monthly payment by 2 and pay this smaller
amount every 2 weeks (14 days) instead of a big monthly
26 half payments a year = 2 additional half payments
directly to the principal loan balance each year plus any
optional additional amount to the biweekly.
The Preferred Biweekly Payment Plan
will help you reach your goals. Become a
WHY make Prepayments?
Prices of homes keep climbing & payments go up. Higher
prices mean more of your hard-earned dollars go to interest
Example: Remaining balance after 10 years of payments on
a $150,000 loan at 6% interest for 30 years is over $125, 527
Homeowner made 120 monthly payments (10 years) at
$899.33 per month for a total paid of over $107,919
Equity in loan after paying $107,919 is only $24,472.
We call this the “old-fashioned way” of paying for your
home…..and in our opinion not a very good way to get ahead
financially. Would you agree?
A BETTER way……The modern Preferred Biweekly way!
$150,000 loan amount, 30 year term, 6% interest, $200 escrow account (taxes, insurance, PMI)
term --yrs interest saved effective interest rate % interest saved
Modern biweekly way
Modern biweekly way with
additional $2 per day
Let’s do your Loan Analysis and find out your savings!
You will be amazed how easy it is to save thousands!
You will get good service ~ making sure your
mortgage payment is not late.
Regular Pre-payments Make Sense!
Go it alone – no system Proven biweekly system
hit and miss consistent savings
risky – no auditing Confidence, verify 24/7, yearly audit
Difficult – bigger monthly Easier, smaller biweekly payments
Solution ~ a system of prepayments done by experts.
You are a Client For Life with BWMA!
An experienced Biweekly Payment Loan
Servicing Company is standing by ready
to help you reach your goals....
We turn dreams into reality . . . one biweekly payment at a time.
Our Most Important Client is You!
FREE 800# client support.
FREE Mortgage Auditing upon request.
FREE start and stop, increase, or change capabilities.
Website access to your biweekly debits and lender payments.
Double coverage - Your funds are insured by the FDIC. The
Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) stipulates that
consideration must be received for an electronic debit
ensuring it is the safest money in the world.
BWMA is a Member of the Better Business Bureau – A+ Rating!
“ Regulation E ” ensures that electronic money
(EFT) is the safest money in the world.
“Offices Coast to Coast”
WWee ttuurrnn ddrreeaammss iinnttoo rreeaalliittyy .. .. .. oonnee bbiiwweeeekkllyy ppaayymmeenntt aatt aa ttiimmee
Let’s take a close look at Equity~
“Equity is an asset, your mortgage is a liability”
1. Loan Equity -- the guaranteed amount of ownership in your home from
making the payments to the principal amount of the loan.
2. Appreciation Equity – the amount of ownership in your home from
increases in value due to inflation, demand for housing, improvements, etc.
3. Total Estimated Equity – loan equity added to appreciation equity.
Example: Preferred Biweekly Payment Plan, $150,000 loan amount,
30 year term, 6% interest, $200 escrow account (taxes, insurance, PMI),
Using the 3% annual historic average inflation rate.
Starting Property value $165,000.
5 Year Total Estimated Equity -- $63,100
Total Estimated Property Value -- $194,149
10 Year Total Estimated Equity -- $118,043
Total Estimated Property Value -- $225,072
Summary ~ What’s in it for YOU!
1. Eliminate MIP & PMI -- lender’s costly mortgage insurance
2. Savings -- Tens of Thousands of $$$$
3. Equity – Build 2x to 3x faster – you can’t have too much!
4. Reach your Goals! Dream Home! College! Retire early!
5. Enjoy – the confidence of verification & auditing
6. Rebates – your enrollment can be FREE!
7. See your biweekly payments as investments
Put our Professional Service to work for you!
“Do today what others won’t ~ so you can do tomorrow what others can’t.”
Build Wealth for the future! Enroll Now!