2. Introduction Email marketing is a powerful and cost- effective way to build a solid relationship with your customers. The secret is to slowly build a relationship gradually over time so that you can convert readers into buyers.
3. The Basics Determine how you'll create and distribute your content before attempting to build a list. Use an email management system such as MailChimp which is fairly simple and their free plan makes it cost-effective as well.
4. Communicate Communicate with new subscribers straight away. Impress them with valuable links, as well as information and media downloads, in your email content. Enhance the visual appeal of your emails with custom HTML email templates.
5. Automation Auto responders allow marketers to queue messages in advance to be sent at pre- determined intervals. Email messages may vary from promotions, to upcoming sales and business updates. Saves time from having to manually manage emails and subscriptions.
6. Join a team Most internet marketers use joint ventures to acquire new subscribers. Join forces with others that share similar interests and demographics. Your content and links are included in their newsletters to build your list even faster.