Does Pinterest Have a Future?
Be sure to listen to the audio archive: http://socialmediatoday.com/470107/audio-archive-does-pinterest-have-future
- 1. Social Media Today presents:Will Pinterest Change the Future of Social Media?Brought to you by
- 2. How to Participate Submit your questions in the GotoWebinar presentation window Follow along and share your thoughts on Twitter at #SMTlive
- 3. About the Moderator Maggie Fox is the founder and CEO of Social Media Group, established in 2006 and one of the worlds most highly respected independent agencies helping business navigate the socially engaged Web. Pioneers in their field, Social Media Group has helped some of the best-known brands in Europe and North America get social, including Ford Motor Company, SAP, RBC, 3M and Thomson Reuters. Maggie has been interviewed about social media by Inc. Magazine, The Washington Post, CBC Radio, The Globe and Mail, CBC News, CTV News and The Financial Post, among others. In 2009 she was named one of the Top 100 Marketers in Marketing Magazines 100th Anniversary Edition, and in 2011 The National Post named her one of Canadas Top Innovators. Maggie also sits on the boards of The Empire Club and ConnectedN.com
- 4. About the PanelScott Meyer is a co-founder at 9 Clouds, a digital marketing and education firm that helps businessesconnect with customers online. As a frequent speaker and teacher, Scott aims to improve the digitalliteracy of businesses around the world. 9 Clouds online education community DigSandbox.com helpsusers understand and learn to use social technology.Geoff Livingston is an author, public speaker and marketing strategist who has dedicated his career tohelping mindful companies and nonprofits achieve social change. His third book, Marketing in the Roundwill be released in May, 2012. Geoff organized the first Give to the Max Day: Greater Washington in2011, an event that raised $2 million for more than 1000 nonprofits using online media tools. In 2012 heis serving as vice president of strategic partnerships for Razoo, a series of regional online giving conteststhat unite communities to raise millions for local causes.Heather Taylor is the social media manager for MyCorporation.com and works with CEO Deborah Sweeney tomanage and maintain the company Twitter and Facebook account and written blogging work on outlets includingForbes and American Express. She is also a freelance writer and personal blogger who has had her written workpublished with Yahoo! Shine, BettyConfidential, HelloGiggles, and more. A graduate of California LutheranUniversity, shes an avid believer in combining style with substance in all facets of her work. Follow her on Twitter@howveryheather. #SMTlive
- 5. Thanks for Joining Us This webinar will be available on-demand at www.SocialMediaToday.com. Stop by to learn more and share your comments. Connect with our panelists on Social Media Today using the search function:
- 6. Upcoming Webinars March 20th: Social Media as a Small Business Tool Register here: socialmediatoday.com/social-media-and-smallbusiness