Social Media presentation in 30 minutes. Why is Social Media important for your business? What is the state of Social Media in Thailand and Asia Pacific?
1. 30 minutes to... Position Social Media Marketing Case studies Share (some of) our knowledge
2. Why make professional use of Social Media? Nearly 1 in 4 people in the world are active on social networks (e-marketeer) Your customers, your competitors, your employees and your prospects are on social media.
3. Social Interaction people communicating with people relationship marketing listen, understand and implement what your consumers are asking for humanise your brand
4. Market Study 2013 Source: 2013 s o c i a l m e d i a m a r k e t i n g i n d u s t r y r e p o r t M.A Stelzner Top 5 benefits of social media marketing: Increased exposure Increased traffic Marketplace insight Brand loyalty Generate leads
5. Business Impact 86% of marketers consider social media important. Important
6. A Marketing revolution 75% of marketers started using social media marketing in the last three years. < 1 year Marketing budgets shift fast to Social Media. 1-2 years 2-3 years
7. Leading tools (incl China)- JeffBullas.com Asia Pacific region dominates the social media landscape
8. And... Thailand? Zocial Inc.
9. The Social Media Clutter Top five platforms delivering results: Facebook 92% Twitter 80% LinkedIn 70% Blogging 58% YouTube 56%
10. Facebook Branding your products Reach new people Interact with your audience Generate demand (Pull Marketing)
11. Facebook Business Basics Create a professional Facebook Page Use a compelling cover photo Personalize & show who you are Use variety in all your posts K-I-S-S
12. 5 Facebook Power Tips Develop a Content Strategy Develop a Posting Schedule Build and engage Increase your audience using Ads Use your tabs wisely
13. [NLP Page]
14. Facebook Ad Campaigns Ad Campaign Campaign Reach Responses Prospective Event Attendees 421 people Budget Amount Spent Ad Campaign 1 (Promote Manchester United event) Ad Campaign 2 (Increase Page Likes) Ad Campaign 3 (Promote FTCC event) Ad Campaign 4 (Promote Red Passion event) 170,328 people 399 Event Responses 2 USD/day 63.80 USD 53,179 people 1,068 Page Likes - 5 USD/day 74.41 USD 296,385 people 75 Event Responses 70 people 4 USD/day 39.6 USD 135,026 people 51 Event Responses 73 people 4 USD/day 16 USD
15. LinkedIn Show and share your expertise Find and interact with Potential Employees Customers Suppliers Peers Learn and gain knowledge
16. LinkedIn Business Basics Quality picture Background and experience Build your network carefully Communicate with your contacts Company page Join groups Add value and knowledge to conversations
17. 5 LinkedIn Power Tips Make your profile easy to find: example Choose your Groups strategically GROUP Personalize your connect invitations Avoid spamming ME Meet people in person YOU
18. Inge Geerdens
19. Spam is easily recognised...
20. 5 Social Media Power Tips Be present on many platforms Post valuable content regularly Develop a strategic Social Media plan Find out where your customers are online Invest time daily and be consistent
21. Social Media Funnel and Measurement Criteria Visibility Traffic Engagement & Reach Leads New Customers Measurement Impressions Visits, Clicks Likes, Share, Comments OPT-In Buy
22. More than Community Management Engagement strategies Strategic use of data Focus on valuable business outcomes: ROI Create user experiences to generate demand
23. Social Media: the 3 biggest strategic business mistakes 1- Not having a social media presence. 2- Having an unprofessional social media presence. 3- Not having a well defined strategy and goals.
24. Discover more about Social Media on November 4 WebMob training Social Media Fast Track for Business with BAM SMS Social Media Marketing Strategy Set well defined goals Select the best tools mix for your business Social Media Toolkit Build your audience Budget allocation guidelines Measure results
25. BAM-SMS is a Bangkok based Social Media Marketing company We use Social Media Marketing to deliver to our clients highly targeted online marketing strategies - reach the right prospect - at the right time - with the right message Thank you very much for your attention