- 1.Perla Ni, CEO GreatNonprofits [email_address]
2. Have You Ever? 3. Poll #1
- How often do you read reviews of products/restaurants/movies/etc. before you make a purchasing decision? Never Rarely Sometimes Frequently Always
4. Trends in Online Shopping Most Shoppers Rely Heavily On Customer Reviews 65% of the time customer reviews are read always or most of the time prior to making a decision to purchase 5. Reviews about nonprofits GreatNonprofits.org 6. Easy & Quick Way For LOCAL Nonprofits To Tell Their Story
- Average Local Nonprofit has 2 Full time staff and 30 volunteers
7. What Do Local Nonprofits Have?
- Volunteers -Stories of why they are devoting their free time to your nonprofit and what impact they have seen.
- Clients -Stories of how they were helped by your nonprofit .
- Donors -Stories of how they came to trust you and become passionate about supporting you.
- Other community partners/stakeholders - Stories by your local government representative or corporate partner
8. Stories of YourClients 9. Stories of Your Clients 10. Poll #2
- Do you recruit volunteers online?Yes No
11. Stories of Your Volunteers 12. Stories of Your Volunteers 13. Poll #3
- Do you recruit donors online? Yes No
14. Stories of Your Donors 15. Stories of Your Donors 16. Badge For Your Website To Promote Confidence 17. A Nonprofits Experience Alicia Andrews, Associate Director Human Services Center corporation 18. A Nonprofits Experience 19. FAQ
- What If I Get A Negative Review?
- Respond to Review and Post Comment
- Automatic filter for certain speech
- People are used to reviews and sorting out which ones are credible
- Take it as constructive criticism.No one expects you to be perfect
20. Poll #4
- Do you have at least one story about a client/project that you tell to potential donors? Yes No
21. Poll #5
- Does everyone in your organization - from your board members to your volunteers - know that story? Yes No
22. Poll #4
- Do you have volunteers or clients or board members or donors who would have vivid and passionate stories to
- tell about your work? Yes No
23. Poll #8
- Have you asked them to share these stories?
24. How To Write A Review 25. How To Write A Review 26. How To Write A Review 27. Its aboutStorytelling 28. Let Your Supporters Be Involved and Do Your Marketing For You 29. Stories Show What You Do
- Clearly and with conviction
A 30. How You Can Get Your Stories Out
- Dont be afraid to ask your donors, board members, volunteers and clients to tell their story about you.
- If they dont tell your story - who will?
- Tell real stories on your site, use it in your newsletters and brochures.Tell the stories to your staff, your clients, your volunteers and your donors
31. Questions and Answers