Text of Photo shoot for music magazine, and evidence
1. Photo shoot for music magazine, and evidence of manipulating the photographs I was my own model in my photo shoot, I used the photos for my content page, front cover and double page spread.
2. Photos All my photos were taken indoor, with a simple camera. I chose to have my photos taken inside for better lighting.And to play around with shadows.
3. Photos I took more photos and changed clothes and guitar to create a different image.
4. Editing for Front Cover I decided to use this photo for my front cover. I then started the editing by cropping the photo.
5. Editing for Front Cover One of the reason I chose to shoot the photos inside, was the editing. This made it easier to get the right colours I wanted. I increased the contrast and the temperature of the image on Microsoft photo viewer.
6. Editing for Front Cover This is what my final front cover looks like. I used the colours to match with the edited photo. The fact that I am alone in the photo also links in with this idea of guitar solos and rock.
7. Photos I took more photos for other parts of my project such as my content page. I decided to take my photos indoor , because I would edit them anyway.
8. Photos I decided to use this for my content page photo. I decided to edit it by cutting myself out of the photo, to put it on a plain surface.
9. Editing for my Content Page Idecided to edit my photo on Indesign,I started by drawing around the photo, then I cropped out the shape. This gave me the final result the shape of my body out side the original background.
10. Editing for my Content Page However I found that my photolooked out of place and the tone and colours of the skin did not go well I therefore increased the colour temperature and the contrast to make the photo look morelife like. Before After
11. Editing for my Content Page This is my final content page I used the same font and colour as my masthead to write the heading, to create a link with the two. The text box are also similar, the orange box is also used to attract attention and to create a frame. I kept this content page clear to make it look more relaxing and interesting.