Text of Photo Shoot Images – Constructing The Photo Shoot
1. Photo shoot images constructing the photo shoot In order to create a magazine I had to keep aware of the conventions of a magazine layout, from the images, colours, fonts etc Therefore, I had to consider the mise-en scene, camera angles, make-up etc of the images that I am to include in the magazine. Below, are the images showing proof that I took the pictures for the images in the magazine and make-up, hair. By Sarah Gaffey - 0854 Centre Number - 33751
2. Again, in order to create the specific angle and message I want to convey, I have purposely moved around, to capture both different angles and positions to play around with.
3. In order to convey the right messages of the magazine I am constructing and in order to portray the genre of the magazine through the images so the audience doesnt interpret the wrong signals, I had to make sure the costume and the make-up linked together. Here, is a contrast between her costume and her make-up as her jacket is a dark colour and make-up bright colours, portraying this pop star doesnt care about making a fashion statement.
4. Here, you can see that I know exactly how I want the images to appear and look like. As you can see I am personally taking charge in directing the model where I want her positioned, giving her pointers and moving her how the image on camera would look better.
5. Using the furniture around the room to achieve the best angles and positions of how specifically want to look like. Here, I am standing on the bed to get a high angle, showing her inferiority, as she is in the magazine, she is allowing the audience read about her and her personal life, almost, like an invitation.