1. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Shooting+Star&FORM=RESTAB#view=detail&id=3BA36BE7E03EC892B68DAA45687A8AD2CB674D1C&selectedIndex=244ALL FONT IS TAKEN FROM WWW.DAFONT.COMome out tores certainsaidatchAndpOh baby,nd tell meyou do is fillproofThisThis time,ime, baby,his time IllproofThisThis time,imehttp://www.bing.com/images/search?q=shattered&view=detail&id=2590B955AD858E9D55091F436B39A7ADBB70BCD3&FORM=IDFRIR
2. Primary sourceLove, love is like a stubborn youthThat youdrather just denyIm walking on a broken roofWhileIm looking at the skyIts all false love and affectionYou dont want meyou just like the attentionYes Its all false loveand affectionYou dont like me you just want theattentionIm not your toyThis isnt another girl meets boy[repeat 2x]Love, love hides in a smoky lightI can never findthe truthBoy, your touches leave me mystifiedIwish I could believe in youYes Its all false love and affectionYou dont wantme you just like the attentionYes Its all false loveand affectionYou dont like me you just want theattentionIm not your toyThis isnt another girl meets boy[repeat 3x]Its all false love and affectionYou dont want me youjust like the attentionYes Its all false love andaffectionYou dont like me you just want theattention[Instrumental Break]Im not your toyThis isnt another girl meets boy[repeat 4x]
3. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=tigerlilly&qs=ds&form=QBIRTonight out on the streets Im gonna follow youTell you allabout a scene that you would kill forYoure gonna lovewhats burning right in front of you But you wont see it bythe light of the sunCome out Tiger lily, youre caressing meIll take you up, Illturn you on, Ill take your apathyI wouldnt lie to youblossom, wont you let it go?Im gonna give you all youwant and dont you knowThat you, I know you better thanthisI could be here when you call, Ill make you top of thelistAnd in the crush of the dark Ill be your light in the mistIcan see you burning with desire for a kissPsychobabble allupon your lipsThey can sell it all they want but you cannot agreeI dontlike the taste of their moralityYoull find your bread andyour butter where you fake it And put your face in thegutter of a snake pitHave you ever felt like youre beingfollowedOr watched the ones that held your stare?Turnedaround to see whos behind you to find theres no onethere?Lurking in the dark, theres someone who breathes younight and dayTheres a friend who wants so muchmoreAnd if they cant have you theyll never let youwalk awayAnd in the crush of the dark Ill be your light in the mistIcan see you burning with desire for a kissAnd in thecrush of the dark Ill be your light in the mistI can seeyou burning with desire for a kissPsychobabble allupon your lipsBut our communication is telepathyWhatyou give is what you get out of us naturallyAnd we canwait til the shadow grows longAnd turn the page of astory that has long since found a homeI know you better than thisI could be here when youcall, Ill make you top of the listAnd in the crush of thedark, Ill be your light in the mistI can see you burning with desire for akissPsychobabble all upon your lips
4. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=eyes+pictures&qs=IM&form=QBIR&pq=eyes&sc=8-4&sp=5&sk=HS1IM3#view=detail&id=45AE05A4894BCE39EF01EFD3F20DAB691CFF235F&selectedIndex=4No wonder Im scared to look in your eyesYouve turned me away so many timesYou can take it away at any given momentIts hard to believe while youre in this disguiseSo would you hold me please?Im trying hard to breathIm just survivingSo would you hold me please?Im trying hard to breathStop me from cryingwhen I see you walking with herI have to cover my eyes (I have to cover my eyes)Every time you leave with herSomething inside of me dies (Something inside ofme dies)No wonder it hurts to sit by your side(Turned meaway so many times)Theres a different song I can play you tonight(We dont have to sit here in silence)We can break the pattern, we can change the color(Its just a little sacrifice)You dont need to worry about the others (Its all inyour mind)so would you hold me please?Im trying hard to breathIm just survivingSo would you hold me please?Im trying hard to breathStop me from cryingWhen I see you walking with herI have to cover my eyes (I have to cover my eyes)Every time you leave with herSomething inside of me dies (Something inside ofme dies) [repeat 2 xs]Something inside of me dieswhen I see you walking with herI have to cover my eyes (cover my eyes, cover myeyes, cover my eyes)Every time you leave with herSomething inside of me dies (Something inside ofme dies) x3
5. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=magic&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=magic&sc=8-5&sp=-1&sk=How much hair product do you think you use a month to get hair as awesome as yours?Oh, wow, I dont know. In a month, usually one can of mousse, intense mousse. You dont need muchwax but theres that, and also very strong hairspray.Youre an electronic powerhouse now, but you used to be more inclined to folk musicwhen you first started out.It wasnt like we decided to electronic music out of the blue or anything. It just happened reallynaturally. My dad taught me guitar from the age of 6 and I was introduced to all music: rock andblues, folk. As a kid I liked Joni Mitchell a lot. I guess it was just kind of natural to write in that style. Iwrote songs from the age of 12 and thats where I pulled inspiration from. If you think about it, PaulSimon is pretty synthy and you can quote me on that people like Stevie Wonder also can fall intothis. When I met Ben Id written a lot of songs in a folk kind of area, and the more we wrote together,it just became a bit pass to us and we took it out of the tracks to start to go more dance.
6. For you, where is the line between creating original content and paying tribute?I think there is a bit of both in what we do. Its kind of annoyed me when people have taken the 50s orthe 60s [to incorporate into their music], and people dont bat an eyelid, but when you put the 80s in,people go, What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, you werent there in the 50s, and then thecounter is But dont you like rock and roll? Its like the 80s have this tainted thing on it. There is alot of the revival of the leggings and spandex and American Apparel going on, but there was a classycool romantic appeal that were appealing to, not the neon part. More Tears For Fears side.(http://www.thefader.com/2009/04/15/five-questions-for-la-roux/ )In an interview with NME the Bulletproof star said: "Its a lot cheekier. Not Touch myBum cheeky or Carry On cheeky - just slightly suggestive."So why has it taken so long to the follow up the hit single Bulletproof?"Im proud of that record, but whats the point in rushing the follow-up? I would rather it wasamazing."And with all the great chart toppers at the moment, surely they feel pressure to createan even better record than their debut?"Im not going to lie, I felt lots of pressure," she said. "What we did on the first record was great. If itwas s**t it would have been like, Oh it doesnt matter what we do because its going to be better(http://popdash.com/news/8620/la-roux-promise-more-suggestive-second-album )Everyone is so excited to hear some new material.So am I actually. Its weird because its difficult to talk about it as when you make a record so manythings change over the course of making it. I could say now Its a bit like this and its a bit like thatbut then in a few months time it could be completely different. But I think we are nearing settling on astyle but theres still a lot of work to do. We have written a few things but Im about to go on holiday sothat will put it on hold for a bit. Im not telling anyone where Im going just in case as I really, reallywant to be left alone! Weve been in the studio on and off for a bit but we only finished touring atChristmas and Ive been taking some time out as Ive got loads of things to do to my house as it needsrenovating. In order to write a record about anything real I kind of need to have a life again. ObviouslyI have a great time when Im working but who wants to hear an album about me being in a tour bus orhaving some hummus in a dressing room? Of course there are stresses with being on tour as you doget tired and you do get homesick but I dont want to f**king write about it at all. Its just notsomething that I want to write about. So Ive got that element of figuring out what the subject matterof the album is and theres definitely more of a sexual element.What do you mean is La Roux going to become La Raunchy?!Its difficult to explain it and Im scared that if it gets edited down then its going to sound like Imwriting a sex album! Basically I think Ive come across in the past as almost as if I dont like that kindof sexual element to music or entertainment. But I do. I do like a sexual element side to a lot of thingsbut I dont like it to be in an overtly kind of obvious way. I think the sexiest things about people andits obviously people that were talking about as thats where sex comes from are the subtitles aboutthem and the mysteries about things that you dont know. The t