Yahoo! Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
It provides Internet services to users, advertisers, publishers, and developers worldwide.
It offers online properties and services to users; and marketing solutions and tools to advertisers and publishers.
With operations in more than 30 countries, including 34% ownership of Yahoo Japan, Yahoo is one of the most popular Internet destinations in the world.
Advertising accounts for about 85% of sales. The remaining 15% comes from fees on premium services.
It has strategic partnerships with AT&T, Inc.; Verizon Communications, Inc.; BT Telecommunications PLC; Rogers Cable, Inc.; and Newspaper Consortium
4. Yahoo! Company Profile(contd.)
Mr. Jerry Yang(39),
Co-Founder, CEO, Chief Yahoo! and Exec. Director
Ms. Susan Decker(45), President
Mr. Blake Jorgensen , (48) Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Michael J. Callahan , (39) Exec. VP, General Counsel and Secretary
Mr. Michael A. Murray , (52) Chief Accounting Officer and Sr. VP of Financial
5. Yahoo! Income Statement 6. Yahoo! Cash Flow 7. Yahoo! Balance Sheet 8. Yahoo! Growth 9. Yahoo! Profitability 10. Yahoo! Financial Health 11. Yahoo! Stock Chart 12. Google Company Profile
Google Inc.( http://www.google.com ), ticker symbol: GOOG
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA94043, USA
Phone: 650-253-0000, Fax: 650-253-0001
Direct Investment: No
Divident Reinvestment: No
S&P 1500 Super Comp
Industry: Internet Information Provider
13. Google Company Profile(contd.)
Google, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Google, Inc., a technology company, maintains index of Web sites and other online content for users, advertisers, Google network members, and other content providers.
Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index.
The companys solutions provide targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, as well as intranet solutions via an enterprise search appliance.
14. Google Company Profile(contd.)
Google provides a free search engine for users around the world and generates revenue whenever a user clicks on a text ad displayed alongside the search results. This represents 90% of the company's net revenue.
The remaining 10% of net revenue is derived from text ads sold on content providers' Web sites. Google is also investing in new business lines including traditional media advertising, the mobile industry, and online software.
15. Google Company Profile(contd.)
Dr. Eric E. Schmidt Ph.D. , 53 Chairman, Chief Exec. Officer, Chairman of Exec. Committee, Chairman of Acquisition Committee and Chairman of Real Estate Committee
Dr. Larry Page, 35 Co-Founder, Pres of Products, Assistant Sec., Director, Member of Exec. Committee, Member of Acquisition Committee and Member of Real Estate Committee
Dr. Sergey Brin, 34 Co-Founder, Pres of Technology, Assistant Sec., Director, Member of Exec. Committee, Member of Acquisition Committee and Member of Real Estate Committee
Mr. Jonathan J. Rosenberg, 46 Sr. VP of Product Management
Dr. Robert Alan Eustace, 51 Sr. VP of Engineering & Research