Velocity has developed "Helpdesk-360" popularly known as "HD-360" (www.hd-360.org) is one of the Enterprise class Open Source Solutions for Small to Medium Size organizations. This system helps the organization manage their tickets and increase the performance of their support staff. Velocity aims to gives back something to the society so HD-360 is Open Source but you can always buy our paid support for instant help and maintenance of the system.
Text of Helpdesk 360
1. Agenda Introduction to Helpdesk 360 & Salient features Product Features Roles Admin, Staff, User Authentication Active Directory LDAP Lotus Domino Self Authentication Request Forms SLAs Tickets Ticket Work Flow Remote Desktop Access Reporting Topics of discussion
2. Introduction to Helpdesk 360 & Salient features
Comprehensive business-class Help Desk Software.
3. Intuitive interface, support for SLAs, reporting,.
4. Ticketed support and escalation management.
5. Advanced reporting, workflow, SLA and ticket scheduling features.
6. Flexibility Authenticate with any popular system Active Directory, LDAP Server, Lotus Notes and Self Authentication.
7. Predefined ticket responses.
8. Remote Desktop Support.
9. Robust and extendible backend built on Struts Framework.
10. Open Source Softwares used for building Java/J2EE, MySQL, Struts.
11. Cut costs, streamline your support, consolidate your e-mail and offer your users a better service.
Extensive Feature Full More Feature Full
13. A look
14. products Product Features quality
Roles Admin, Staff, User
roles Helpdesk 360 provides three types of User Roles Admin: Has all rights in the system. Admin can make changes in the system configuration and also control and change ticket flow. Staff: Staff role is for the Helpdesk Personnel responsible for ticket resolution. Tickets can be automatically as well as manually assigned to the staff for resolution. In case of any delay the tickets start aging and getting escalated. User: This role is for the end users who raise the tickets for problems with their systems. This role can be assigned to all employees of a company, or users of a website/software.
15. Admin Role Demo
16. Admin Screen User Management Link to add a new user Configuration Panel Filtering Criteria User Details