Slides from the Live tessello Showcase webcast on May 8th 2014. See the total learning system in action, as we're joined by guest presenter Charl Fregona, Head of London Metropolitan University (LMU)'s trailblazing CELT eLearning Unit. Charl describes how LMU are using tessello to support a total learning environment that's rewriting their approach to skills renewal, training and professional development, while also supplying a new mode of accrediting distance learning. During the live showcase we saw: How Tin Can API builds a culture fitting the expectations of today's learners How to capture and harness informal learning to support your organisational learning goals The real value and benefits the total learning system can create for your business
1. Charl Fregona London Metropolitan University Doug Gardner tessello Business Development Manager Accrediting informal learning for professional development at London Metropolitan University Live tessello Showcase Thursday 8th May 2014 16:00 BST
2. Agenda Meet the speaker Overview of tessello Case study - London Met: the eMosaic & eMatrix Questions
3. Head: CELT eLearning Unit Fellow, Staff and Educational Development Association University Teaching Fellow University Blended Learning Coordinator Principal Lecturer: e-Learning CELT Academic and Professional Developer Charl Fregona London Metropolitan University Poet, writer, joyful learner and blended learning advocate. Active supporter of emancipatory educational practice.
4. Question 1: What role does informal learning play in your organisation?
5. tessello the total learning system 1. Social & informal learning 2. Coaching & curation tools 3. LMS 4. LRS