You can find out more about us at: http://www.crowdfundingaccelerator.com/ I'm Philip Cardwell - As the founder and CEO of Crowdfunding Accelerator, I lead a team that does everything from concept to funding for entrepreneurs, business owners and filmmakers. With an emphasis on motion picture and film finance, we are experts at everything to do with crowdfunding. As an industry spokesperson, I produce nine online crowdfunding magazines and was called upon to perform the marketing and promotion for the prestigious 1st & 2nd Annual Global Crowdfunding Conventions and Bootcamps. Since the founding of my original marketing firm, Ive worked with thousands of companies and established hundreds of relationships. I am able to reach more than 1.4 million journalists, radio & TV stations, bloggers, websites and more. Business owners, Indie filmmakers and Hollywood producers come with their ideas. We go from stage one planning and development to crowdfunding campaign management, marketing and media exposure promotions. With the end result, they are fully funded for their crowdfunding project with no out-of-pocket costs. What sets us apart? No risk, as there are no upfront fees for our services. Close to 60% of crowdfunding projects fail, yet our projects succeed almost 100% of the time. We walk you through everything from the crowdfunding concept all the way through the final funding. When crowdfunding platforms such as Kickstarter and IndieGoGo need help, they call on me for advice.
1. CrowdFunding Accelerator WE ARE CROWDFUNDING EXPERTS What qualifies us to make such a bold claim? We have been in the crowdfunding business for a long time; know almost all of the key players; have rerun others failed crowdfunding campaigns (to successful funding) and have a successful funding rate of almost 100%. You do NOT need to turn to anyone else for your crowdfunding needs. Its What We Do.. And We Do It Very, Very well. 2013, 2014 Crowdfunding Accelerator. All Rights Reserved. WHY YOU NEED CROWDFUNDING PROFESIONALS Successful crowdfunding campaigns dont just happen. They are created and promoted through a variety of channels. Entrepreneurs looking to get the funding they need for their idea or business through a crowdfunding campaign need to be prepared to promote their campaign extensively. There are a variety of ways to get publicity for a campaign. These include getting journalist, bloggers and social media sites with a large audience to promote your campaign for you to their followers. WHAT CROWDFUNDING ACCELERATOR WILL DO FOR YOU Every crowdfunding campaign is different -- and special. Each has it's own distinct audience, tone, personality and set of business objectives. From day one, Crowdfunding Accelerator focuses on streamlining logistics so that your event's unique qualities shine through. We align our proven practices with your needs in each step of the process. That way, we ensure your desired outcomes stay at the forefront of every decision.
2. CrowdFunding Accelerator We are a professional, creative team of crowdfunding campaign management, marketing, PR and advertising specialists. Crowdfunding Accelerator personnel have a combined 19 years of experience producing high-quality crowdsourcing and crowdfunding campaigns of every type and scale for small businesses and large enterprises. Our passion is managing the behind-the-scenes details to deliver a superior campaign experience for your audience. We thrive on delighting you - our valued customer - by helping you run campaigns that meet or exceed your business goals. Your crowdfunding campaign will stand the greatest chance of success, with Crowdfunding Accelerator behind the project. Close to 60% of crowdfunding projects fail, yet our projects succeed almost 100% of the time. When crowdfunding platforms such as Kickstarter and IndieGoGo need help, they call on us for advice. We have a very unique crowdfunding business model that involves our client (hopefully thats you) not having to come out of pocket one dime! 2013, 2014 Crowdfunding Accelerator. All Rights Reserved. WHO WE ARE
3. CrowdFunding Accelerator You can rely on us to manage end-to-end logistics for your event. Our responsibilities will include: Campaign Plan Management: maintaining a task plan that thoroughly details all event milestones. Campaign Fundraising Management: managing campaign reporting and recording all fundraising/pre-selling metrics. Campaign Communications Plan Management: mapping and managing communications against editorial schedules to support and deliver on campaign communications requirements. Message Development: defining key buyers, unique selling propositions, campaign page, campaign messages, email templates, etc. Champion Management: managing champion activities, ensuring coordination of champion outreach and messaging and coordinating any scheduling requirements for champions or media schedules. Premium Management: researching and identifying potential cross- promotional fundraising perks for your campaign if desired. Campaign PR, Marketing, and Advertising: distribution of messaging out to various channels for pick up during the campaign by bloggers, press, fan sites, etc. Attendee Evaluations: disseminating pre-, post- and during campaign attendee surveys and analyzing results to provide you feedback on the campaign and to analyze impact/pre-commitments to campaign. Campaign Analysis: delivering regular reporting detailing campaign performance against goals to help prepare for on-going community management & principal team actions throughout the campaign duration. Project Management Meetings: to make sure your campaign receives the focus it deserves, we will also hold weekly event plan and reviews with you to track tasks and progress against critical milestones. Did we happen to mention that our program does not require any upfront, out of pocket expense to you? SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND ITS NOT GOING TO COST YOU ONE PENNY, OUT OF YOUR POCKET. 2013, 2014 Crowdfunding Accelerator. All Rights Reserved. WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
4. CrowdFunding Accelerator ABOUT US PORTFOLIO CONTACT US SIGN UP The majority of crowdfunding campaigns fail to reach the fully funded status. If you go it alone, you are statistically likely to fall into that category. For that reason, hiring a professional crowdfunding campaign management company to orchestrate your campaign with you is critical. You need experts who can: (1) map out an end-to-end campaign plan; (2) execute the many logistical tasks required to deliver a quality campaign; and (3) measure campaign outcomes. As your crowdfunding campaign management partner, Crowdfunding Accelerator can oversee every step in the campaign process. Outsourcing labor-intensive campaign planning & logistics management to us lets your team stay focused on the more strategic & value creating activities of your business. Our passion is managing the behind-the-scenes details to deliver a superior campaign experience for your audience. We thrive on delighting you - our valued customer - by helping you run campaigns that meet or exceed your business goals. As for the crowdfunding industry in general, crowdfunding fatigue is inevitable as the overall channel matures, as a funding pipe, losing the gloss of newness and shiny excitement associated with it. Now more than ever, if your crowdfunding campaign is to become fully funded, it must stand out above the sea of other campaigns. That is truly where Crowdfunding Accelerator stands worlds above the rest of the so-called Crowdfunding Promoters. Our clients are not accustomed to the word Failure. Did we happen to mention that our program does not require any upfront, out of pocket expense to you? 2013, 2014 Crowdfunding Accelerator. All Rights Reserved. You can also call us at: 1-205-588-5588
5. CrowdFunding Accelerator Project Samples 2013, 2014 Crowdfunding Accelerator. All Rights Reserved.