1. To locate,create and evaluate by using digital technologyEvaluating internet informationdetermining whether or not the information displayed is true.To evaluate/make information made by technologyWhat is Digital Citizenship?: It describes how a person should act on any type of technology.Using a computer for a report.What is Digital Literacy?To understand information presented on the internet
2. What can you do to use good digital literacy? What do you do? - compare websites that are helpful for you - search only the information you need - dont use websites that are not true - you can compare websites to see which is bestTutorial Video:
3. Digital Citizenship: Literacy By: Jake C, Hoyeon C, and Anisa W
4. Digital Literacy Survey Summary: Have you used microsoft Word for essays or writing projects? Yes21 15%114%Hourly5%1I don't use any of these 64% Other314%23%29%What do you think digital literacy is?14writing on tech 25%17posting on blogs 18%5%Weekly 35I use a combination of the two 15 68%How often do you post on blogs, facebook, or twitter? DailyYes No95%NoDo you texting lingo or proper english on any sort of contacting tech?12playing computer games 7% reading on tech 19%5 13
5. HELPFUL LINKS:Enhance your digital literacy knowledge here!Digital Citizenship Games:https://www.digitalpassport.org/educator-registrationhttp://pbskids.org/webonauts/Informational Websites: http://www.cyberwise.org/Digital-Citizenship-Games.html#.UoVBs3BJOus http://www.commonsensemedia.org/advice-for-parents/be-good-digital-citizen-tipsteens-and-parents http://www.digitalcitizenship.net/ http://www.microsoft.com/about/corporatecitizenship/citizenship/giving/programs/up/ digitalliteracy/default.mspxDigital Citizenship Programs: http://dcp.lbpsb.qc.ca/Other:
6. The End!!!!! Hope You Liked It!!! You can also check out our smore!!!