Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19 T344 Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19 T344 day, Monday, sday, Wednesday, Thursday, day, Saturday, now we start again. nday, Monday, esday, Wednesday, Thursday, iday, Saturday, d now we’re at the end.

Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19 T344

• Upload
    santo

• View

• Download

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19 T344. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, And now we start again. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, And now we’re at the end. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

Citation preview

Page 1: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19 T344Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19 T344

Sunday, Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday, And now we start again.

Sunday, Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Friday, Saturday, And now we’re at the end.

Page 2: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Initial Consonant 1.19 T345Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Oral Blending: Initial Consonant 1.19 T345

l . . .aundry laundry

p . . . party arty v . . . video ideo

h . . . horseorses . . . silly illy

d . . . dinnerinnerp . . . puppetuppet

Page 3: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court Phonemic Awareness: Listening: Long Vowel Sounds “Oo” 1.19 T345Open Court Phonemic Awareness: Listening: Long Vowel Sounds “Oo” 1.19 T345

may play over openso ocean throw glow

grow gray go no

new stay toe slip

slow tray free blow

Page 4: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Listening Apples and Bananas 1.19 T345Open Court: Phonemic Awareness: Listening Apples and Bananas 1.19 T345

I like to eat, eat, eatapples and bananas.I like to eat, eat, eatapples and bananas.

I like to ate, ate, ateayples and baynaynays.I like to ate, ate, ate

ayples and baynaynays.

Page 5: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

I like to eat, eat, eateeples and beeneenees.

I like to eat, eat, eat

I like to ite, ite, iteieples and bienienies.

eeples and beeneenees.

I like to ite, ite, iteieples and bienienies.

Page 6: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

I like to oat, oat, oatoaples and boanoanoas.

I like to oat, oat, oatoaples and boanoanoas.

I like to ut, ut, utuples and bununus.I like to ut, ut, ut

uples and bununus.

Page 7: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court Letter Recognition: Letter Names: Alphabet Cheer 1.19 T346Open Court Letter Recognition: Letter Names: Alphabet Cheer 1.19 T346

Boom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!A B C DBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!E F G HBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!I J K LBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!

Page 8: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

M N O P Boom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!Q R S TBoom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!U V Boom-boom CH!Boom-boom CH!W X Y Z Boom-boom Ch! Ch! Boom!

Page 9: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court Letter Recognition: Show Me Game Letters E-L 1.19 T346Open Court Letter Recognition: Show Me Game Letters E-L 1.19 T346

As the letters pop up have students name and body code them.As the letters pop up have students name and body code them.

Jj

Kk

Oo

IiNn

Mm

Ll

Page 10: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court: Letter Recognition: Alphavet Big Book pgs. 32-33: Letter Shapes – Exploring “Oo” 1.19 T346-347

//////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////

Page 11: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court: Witlly the Wisher: Thinking Story 4: Two of Everything (Blue) 1.19 T354Open Court: Witlly the Wisher: Thinking Story 4: Two of Everything (Blue) 1.19 T354

Page 12: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344
Page 13: Open Court: Sounds, Letter, and Language: Days of the Week1.19  T344

Open Court: Social Studies: Classifying (Blue) 1.19 T354Open Court: Social Studies: Classifying (Blue) 1.19 T354

Things that are . . .green yell

owpink red