- 1. Comarchinternational experience with e-invoices
2. About Comarch ECOD platform for e-invocingECOD Case studies 3. Comarch introduction
- 16years of experienceandexpertise branch knowledge
- Offices in15countrieson 4continents ,
- 3500specialiststhat realize hundreds of big and medium projects
- Investment in research and development more than10millionseuroeach year
- Offer diversification5sectors :Services ,Telecommunication ,Banking&Finance and Insurance ,Public Administration and Small and Medium Enterprises( SME ).
4. Comarch ECOD platform
- 100 mlndocuments processed yearly
- 15 countries( Poland, Germany, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey , Vietnam, China )
Comarch ECODPlatform is a complex B2 B platform solution forElectronic Data Interchange 5. Others about ECODCopatible with GS1 ECOD Archive is a module of the ECOD platform designed for e-document storage. ECOD Archive can store any type of documents indicated by the client,including e-invoices Comarch presented inGARTNER report Magic Quadrant for Integration Service Providers 6. Comarch ECOD and e-invoicingComarch ECOD support mass connection ofe-invoices inPoland, Hungary, BulgariaCountries during final preparations: France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania Also electronic invoices in dedicated projects 7. The difference between electronic invoice and e-invoiceElectronic invoiceE-invoiceDoes not eliminate paper invoiceEliminate paper invoiceDont need to contain all the required elementsComplies with the law(Ministry of finance) Function : streamlines the process of settlement Guarantee of data integrity and authenticity Must be archived 8. ECOD Platform for e-invoices
- ECOD offers comprehensive and innvative solution for exchanging e-invoices
- Secure transmission and storage of documents
- Certainly of document delivery
- Improvements in the search for the key documents
9. ECOD platform,compliance with EU directive 2001/115/ECand local laws ... the requirement for Member States' tax authorities to recognize thevalidity ofe- invoiceswithout any notification or authorization system, on condition that the authenticity of origin and integrity of data are guaranteed through the use of electronic signatures or Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) EU directive 2001/115/EC 10. Exchanging e-invoicesInvoice senderInvoice receiver EDI with ECOD Operator Geneates invoice in internam system Invoiceis exported from the senders system and transferred to ECOD Platform via a secured transmission channel.AS2 FTP/ VPN Invoiceis verified (according to structure and content) Additional calculation verifications can be developed. Mapp ingto the receivers format if required Reciveinvoiceand imported to the internam system Invoiceis transferred toreceivervia a secured transmission channel.AS2 FTP/ VPN ECOD Verification Mapping 11. Secure communications channels
- FTP/ VPN( File Transfer Protocol)
- -built on a client-server architecture
- -utilizes separate control and data connections between the client and server app .
- -VPN ,encapsulating the data and keeping it private.
- -flags mechanism is used to ensure the safety of the transmission
- AS2( Applicability Statement2)
- -AS2 connections with digital certificates and encryption usage to improve the safety of the transmission
- -Files are sent as "attachments" in a specially coded SMIME message (an AS2 message)
- -AS2 messages are always sent using the HTTP or HTTPS protocol
- Others:https, x.400, FTPS, IBM VAN,
12. ECOD Archive
- The information must be stored in a manner that guarantees, for the entire storage period:
- the authenticity of the invoice's origin;
- the integrity of the invoice's contents; and
- the readability of the invoice
- National Law: Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria
- G guarantees document storage for the period required by legislation, at the client's discretion. It also provides remote, configurable access for Revenue Offices.
ECOD Archive is a comprehensive system for searching, sorting, and grouping the stored documents according to defined criteria 13. Exchanging e-invoicesInvoice senderInvoice receiver ECOD ARCHIVEEDI with electronic storageSecure archiving e-invoices in format of sender in receiver (+ readable form)The authenticity of origin and integrity of data are guaranteed by EDI provider ECOD Verification Mapping 14. more about ECOD Archive
- guarantee of authenticity and content integrality
- guaranteed full, prompt and continuous electronic access to the stored e-invoices for fiscal authorities (on demand)
- Security - the stored invoices cannot be accessed or modified from the ECOD Archive user interface .only the customers administrator can define users and their access privileges to the data resources in the archive
- Operation history- the application delivers a full history for all the operations performed on the document
15. ECOD Archive functionalityDocuments search 16. ECOD Archive functionalityPrint out PDF Readable form 17. ECOD Archive functionalityOperation history 18. ECOD Archive package 19. Exchanging e-invoicesInvoice senderInvoice receiver ECOD ARCHIVEEDI with electronic storageSecure archiving e-invoices in format of sender in receiver (+ readable form)The authenticity of origin and integrity of data are guaranteed by EDI provider The user can createremote, configurable access for Revenue Offices . ECOD Verification Mapping 20. E- signature
- Comarch ECOD Sign solution enabling to electronically sign documents (invoices). After signing the invoices, users may transmit them either via e-mail or any other way preferred and defined by the receiver (e.g. saved and deliveredon a DVD)
- Consistency with Local Law
- A ccess to the tool is only possible for authorized persons
21. E- signature
- ECOD Sign is fully integrated with ECOD Archive all the signed documents can be easily archived for the specified period and in compliance with specific local regulations .
One of the condition for users is toreceive the digital certificate for the e-signature from the Certification Authority (qualified or advanced depending on the specific countrys regulations) 22. E-signature functionalitySign document User sign documents with his certificate 23. Select certificate 24.
- Signed invoice we can send
- Directly to ECOD Archive of received
User can preview, check operation history and download signed pdf 25. Signature in ECOD Archive can beverified by Adobe ReaderDocument has not been modified since this signature was applied Signature date/time are from the clock on the signer's compute 26. Exchanging e-invoicesInvoice senderArchivization and verification of e-signature in ECOD Archive ECOD SIGANTUREE-signature with electronic storageThe authenticity of origin and integrity of data are guaranteed by electronic signature ECOD ARCHIVE Invoice receiver 1 Signing and archiving e-invoices Sending e-invoice directly to ECOD Archive of the receiverInvoice receiver 2 Archivization and verification of e-signature by receiver solution Sending e-invoice via e-mail/CD etc. 27. COMPLEX SOLUTION FOR E - INVOICE 28. Exchanging e-invoicesInvoice senderEDI/ ECOD Archive/ECOD sign Invoice receiver 1 EDI e-invoices Signing and archiving invoices EDI and with e-signature Invoice receiver 2 e-invoices e-signature EDI e-invoices ECOD SIGANTUREECOD ARCHIVE ECOD Verification Mapping 29. Complex solution- How simple it is !
- You can send us all invoices and data for invoices inone structured format
- You just give us info regarding which partners e-invoices should be send as EDI and with an e-signature
- For e-signature we present you PDFs and you just sign it (or we can even do it on your behalf) and then just send it with one click
- For EDI invoices we do the mapping and send it to partners in thedefined communication types
- All your e-invoices are stored in one place
30. Case Study 31. POLAND Legal regulation The Regulation of the Ministry of Finance: Was published 14.07.2005 Defines requirements for e-invoicing for: EDI transfer of invoices Invoices with the electronic signature Is based on EU regulations and fulfills EU requirements Defines principles concerning : authenticity and integrity of e-invoices archiving of e-invoices 32. POLAND
- -Assurance of the integrity of the content and the authenticity of the origin done by
- EDI provider (ECOD Operator + ECOD Archive)
- e-signature (ECOD signatue + ECOD Archive)
- - Duplicate and correct invoice must be send in the same electronic way, in case of technical problem is possible to make a papernote on correct inv. or duplicate inv. that document correspond to electronic form