1. Airam Sulbaran Let everything that has breath praise the LORD Psalm 150:06
2. Worshipping means respect, reverence, strong admiration or devotion. "to give homage or worship to someone or something, particularly in a religious way. Airam Sulbaran
3. Psalm 47:6-7 6.-Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7.-For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise. Airam Sulbaran
4. Psalm 145:18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 119 169May my cry come before you, Lord; give me understanding according to your word. 170 May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise. 171 May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. 172 May my tongue sing of your word, for all your commands are righteous. Airam Sulbaran
5. John 4:23"But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.
6. Airam Sulbaran Psalm 149-3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp.