1. Quantified Self and transparent software tools and techniques by Rasmus NOBLACKBOX Cambridge Ltd Data Insights, Metail, December 4th 2014
2. Confession I do not quantify my own self! .. so title should probably be: Transparent software and Quantified Self
3. Quantified Self London QS (1800+ members) Adriana Lukas transparent data aggregators Research concepts match: Self-tracking self-hacking Gary Wolf step data!
4. Wearable tech (unbreakable tech?) (self-TRACKING) Omron Body Fat Monitor NIKE+ FUELBAND Maneesh Juneja - Health 2.0 London
5. Good app (bad app?) (self-TRACKING) Sleep Cycle App mySymptoms App Emotion Sense App
6. Simple tools (self-TRACKING)
7. Data aggregators (self-HACKING) sympho.me Say hello to you OpenSource, data agnostic Commercial, Health Custom software Some APIs, not many, nor full access
8. Data fusing, behind the scenes .. Major data aggregator selling point: Dont worry, we will take care of that ..
9. QS: More transparency, please London QS and QS Europe (2014) How do I synchronize different streams? Transparency and provenance Flexibility Drag and Drop Loosing autonomy for other gains
10. Quantified self profile observed Behind- the- scenes magic not trusted Fancy visualizations not necessarily a plus
11. NO BLACK BOX
12. Adding transparency, via ... .. two-way links ... DATA MODEL created by the user, not a computer!
13. Demoing Machine autonomy is theater Jaron Lanier Who owns the future?
14. Thank you .. Cambridge Quantified Self (show-and-tell, research, and technology for self-trackers and self-hackers) http://www.meetup.com/Cambridge-Quantified-Self/ Organisation and Planning Meeting Tomorrow morning 9am @ Hot Numbers Pssst, new meetup in town: