Putting your business in the Social Media World
What should you be looking for when you try to put your business in the social media world.
- 1. Social Media in Business How to use Social Media in reaching customers and creating an online reputation @celiknimani
- 2. What is Social Media now? Internet marketing PPC Search Marketing Mobile Advertising Sponsorships Paid Applications PAID Social Media Brand and product website Word of Mouth Mobile Brand Forums Mobile App News, PR Bloggers EARNE D Customer Care Digital Content Proprietary blog OWNED
- 3. What does it mean? Social Media channels reach to audiences beyond borders and oceans.
- 4. HOW CAN A BUSINESS USE SOCIAL MEDIA
- 5. SET GOALS
- 6. Write down Goals and objectives
- 7. Listen Who are they? What are they like? How do they consume? How do they engage?
- 8. Set up a base!
- 9. But which one is the right one for you?
- 10. Facebook Personality/Versatility Build Relationships through more communications Personalization Facebook Ads Target Audience Apps
- 11. Twitter Speed/Information/Viral Faster Communications Hear what people say Tweets go viral
- 12. Linkedin Professional Company Page Better SEO Blog Promotion Ads Events Groups
- 13. Pinterest Visual/Female Visual Female Addictive Enlist products
- 14. Go for all
- 15. Benefits on being on social media Visibility (you are were your client is) Engagement (you engage 24/7) Direct Advertisement Costumers today search the internet for you before buying something. Be there when they search for you
- 16. Communication Content Start conversations, ask questions, share articles, create events,, share information, engage Strategy Start conversations, ask questions, share articles, create events,, share information, engage Think and act every time o Schedule o Update 2/3 times per week 2/3 times per day o Monitor customers engagement o Provide added value o Post regulary o Content o Start conversations, ask questions, share articles, create events,, share information, engage o Social Media Business Etiquette o Add authenticity, comment and respond to all.
- 17. Additional Newsletters Blogs Foursquare