2. FRANKFINN INSTITUTEOF AIRHOSTESS TRAINING SALTLAKECENTRE 3. MAGELLON TOURISM AGENCY PROP: SOURABH DAS 4. An itinerary on any four tourist attractions travelling from KOLKATA to EUROPE using relevant Airport codes and facilitation services. Europe Tours 15 Nights / 16 Days Rs. 1,42,750/- Cities: Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy & France Discover eight of Europe's most popular countries on one exciting tour!Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy & Franceare each renowned for their cosmopolitan style and flair. Europe attracts many tourists each year from across the world wishing to experience European Culture. In addition, visit the most famous Icon of Italy, the leaning tower of Pisa, The Rhine Falls, the largest Falls in Europe, The Black Forest region, one of Germany's most popular tourist destinations, one of the most famous icons of Paris, the Eiffel Tower and the world famous Disneyland Resort Paris. 5.
- Highlights of the tour London: Swaminaryan Temple, City tour of London, Madame Tussauds Belgium : Atomium Structure & Mannekin Pis Statue Holland : Amsterdam orientation tour, Cheese & Clog Factory, Madurodam, Diamond Factory, Canal cruise.
- Germany: Cologne Cathedral, Cruise on the River Rhine. Austria:Swarovski Crystal World, Innsbruck orientation tour. Italy: Venice, St Marks square, Gondola ride, Murano Glass Showroom, Florence & Rome orientation tour, Coliseum, Trevi Fountain, Pisa, The Leaning Tower & Duomo. Switzerland: Jungfraujoch "Top of Europe", Mt. Titlis with Ice flyer, Geneva boat cruise, Geneva & Luzern sightseeing, Interlaken and Rhine Falls. France: Paris orientation tour, Eiffel Tower, boat cruise on River Seine, Disneyland Resort Paris.
- Economy Class return airfare ex Mumbai/ Delhi/ Chennai/ Bangalore
- Return transportation from your chosen pick-up point
- One way ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- One way channel crossing via high speed Le-Shuttle
- 09 nights Accommodation in minimum of 3* hotels with breakfast
- 15 evening dinners and 14 lunches
- Entrances & sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- All tips and service charge
- Premium services of a Tours Manager
9. ABOUT THE GREAT EUROPE
- The great european tour consists of many countries like Holland,France, Italy, Austria,Belgium,Switzerland,etc which have its own scenic and natural beauty.
- While visiting different areas and places in the continent we will come to know about different cultures,customs,rituals and traditions.
- Europe is also rich with its historical sites and monuments. For example the leaning tower of Pisa,collosium of Rome,Eiffels tower of Paris,the london bridge of london.
10. Europe under Industrialisation
- After the period of Rennaissance Europe have under gone many changes and helped various nations to become developed countries.
- Europe is also famous for its wine production. It export wines to different parts of the world .
- Industrially it is so stable that the fastest car company isalso settled there. The first passenger aircraft company known as the airbus is found there only.
- The cosmopolitan style of Europe is also rich in its milk and milk based items and agro-based industries.
11. Weather condition of Europe
- From Mt. Titlis to Atlantic, europe experience chilling cold winter and soothing cool summer. During winters temperature goes below the freezing point and during summer temperature rises 14-20 degree celcius.
- It also experiences snow fall duringwinters
- If you are going to visit in summer you dont have to be worried much for the weather but if you are going to visit in winters then keep it in mind that you should take much of warm clothes with you.
12. BROICHURE OF THE TRIP EUROPE 13.
- 20/04/08 : Airport - We Depart from India on our scheduled flight to London. Upon arrival in London Heathrow Airport, We meet our Representative who will transfer us to your hotel.In the afternoon we take you for a city tour of London covering the amazing Swaminaryan Temple, constructed by craftsmen from India; this is one of the largest Italian marble constructions outside of India. Later we proceed to the centre of London where you will have many photo opportunities to see Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and many more. We also visit Madame Tussauds, here you will see the life-size wax figures of famous celebrities and film stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Saddam Hussein and the Gandhi family. Later enjoy your meal at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
- 21/04/08 : MONDAY - London - Dover - Calais - Brussels - HollandToday meet up with your executive coach and Tour Manager at your chosen pick-up point where you will board the coach and depart for Dover. Upon arrival you embark the ferry for the cross channel sailing to Calais. Whilst on board, you will have some free time to purchase refreshments or indulge in some French tax paid shopping. From Calais, resume the journey towards Holland, en route we make a short stop in Brussels to see the Mannekin Pis Statue, Grand Place and the famous Atomium Structure. Continuing your journey, arrive in Holland and check in to the hotel for 2 nights stay.
- 22/04/08 : TUESDAY - Volendam - AmsterdamAfter breakfast we proceed for a sightseeing tour of Holland. We commence by visiting the Madurodam model village (up until 15th Apr departures, you will be taken to see the beautiful Keukenhof Tulip Gardens instead of Madurodam). Later we visit the cheese and clog making factory. Then we proceed to the famous fishing port of Volendam where you have some free time for shopping, before driving into the amazing city of Amsterdam. Upon arrival we visit the famous diamond factory to observe the complex art of cutting these gems. Later we enjoy a tranquil cruise along the canal of Amsterdam.Breakfast: (Yes) Lunch (Yes) Dinner (Yes)
- 23/04/08 :WEDNESDAY - Holland - Cologne - Boppard Cruise - GermanyThis morning, after checking out of your hotel we drive towards Cologne, Germany. Here you will be taken to the breathtaking Cologne Cathedral also known as Dome Church. After leaving Cologne we drive towards Boppard, a famous town along the renowned River Rhine, for a scenic cruise along the river. Later check in to your hotel. Breakfast: (Yes) Lunch (Yes) Dinner (Yes)
- 24/04/08 : THURSDAY - Heidelberg - Black Forest - Rhine FallsAfter departing from our hotel in Germany, our first stop is in the old town of Heidelberg which is surrounded by beautiful scenery, from here you will be able to take a photo of the famous Heidelberg Castle situated on the hills. We then proceed by driving through the fascinating and somewhat lush Black Forest. Later we make a short stop en-route to visit an original Cuckoo Clock Factory and get a chance to see how these must have souvenirs are made and to purchase them . Continuing our journey we cross the German border and arrive at the most spectacular waterfalls in Europe, the Rhine falls, here you can take a perfect photo postcard to send to your family back home. Later drive to your hotel in Switzerland. Overnight at the hotel.Breakfast (Yes) Lunch (Yes) Dinner (Yes)
- 25/04/08 : FRIDAY - Mt. Titlis with Lunch - Luzern - HotelAfter breakfast we drive towards the enchanting town of Engelberg, to commence our ascent to the magnificent Mt. Titlis via a ride aboard the world's first ever revolving cable car which gives you a panoramic view of Switzerland. Arriving at the peak of 10,000ft above sea level you can enjoy the views of surrounding snow topped mountains. The tour includes ICE FLYER RIDE.In the afternoon commence your journey down and in between enjoy lunch surrounded by spectacular views of the nearby mountains. After our descent we visit the most sacred sights of Luzern, the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge, you will also have some free time to explore the town yourself and engage in some shopping.Breakfast (Yes) Lunch on Mountain (Yes) Dinner (Yes)
- 26/04/08 : SATURDAY - Interlaken - Mt. Jungfrau - HotelToday is a day of spectacular sightseeing, we commence by taking the cogwheel train to the peak of Mt. Jungfrau. Lying at 3,454 meters above sea level, this is Europe's highest altitude railway station, ensuring you of snow & ice all year round. Whilst at the top visit the Ice Palace, which is 30 meters under the surface of the glacier. Marvel at the life-size ice sculptures. You can then proceed to stand on the Sphinx - Europe's highest altitude vantage point at 3,571 meters for a spectacular view of Aletsch glacier. Later drive towards the famous town of Interlaken, this picturesque town lays between two Lakes, hence its name and is a well-known town for the many bollywood films shot here. Here we have some free time for shopping before departing for our hotel.Breakfast (Yes) Packed Lunch (Yes) Dinner (Yes)