2. 2 Contact Us: 011-43090909 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.joy-travels.com Singapore is like paradise. Many a tourist is enchanted with its exquisiteness. It is a charismatic country with a perfect blend of contrast and color. Singapore is a city-state of Southeast Asia located off the southern tip of Malay Peninsula. This island country is made up of sixty three islands. Singapore offers exquisite choices in dining and shopping. Dining and shopping are said to be the favorite past times of Singapore. You can shop to your heart's content in shopping meccas like Orchard Road and Suntec City. Diversity of food on offer is an attraction of holiday in Singapore. Officially itself, various foods representing diverse ethnicities are seen as symbol of multiculturalism of Singapore.
3. ABOUT SINGAPORE 3 Location: Southeastern Asia, island between Malaysia and Indonesia Currency 1 SGD = 27.2530 INR 1 INR = 0.0366932 SGD Language Chinese (official), Malay (National), Tamil (official), English (official) Religion: Buddhist (Chinese), Muslim (Malays), Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Taoist, Confucians Area 683 sq km 264 sq miles Population 4,430,000 Exports US $450 billion Imports US $396 billion Rate of Inflation 4.4% Climate: Pleasant, tropical climate 28 - 32 degrees Celsius during the day 23 - 27 degrees Celsius in the evenings Rainy Season November to February. Contact Us: Tel-011-43090909 Email: email@example.com
4. 4 THE MERLION Contact Us: 011-43090909 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.joy-travels.com
5. DAY VIEW 5
6. NIGHT VIEW 6
7. underwater world one of Asias largest oceanarium 7
8. The world's largest bat (wingspan of 1.5 meters) 8
9. http://www.joy-travels.com/maldives-honeymoon-packages.php THANK YOU FOR YOUR A T T E N T I O N 9