1. 5 Ways to Get the Most From Your GoPro http://www.smatree.com/
2. Any guy who has a GoPro secretly wants to be a hero with it. But even if you cant pull off 360s and flips on your skis or mountain bike, you can create an epic video of your next adventure ripping down the mountain or catching waves in a good swell. All it takes is a little camera savvy and some practice. Here are the five tips.
3. 1. Know your mount Whether your GoPro is going on your SUP, snowboard, helmet, or your dog, it pays to be familiar with your mounts movement. Before you film your shots, test the angles and the outcome.
4. 2. Plan your story Specific shots that connect the dots and drive your narrative, like zooming out from a tree to catch passing action, or throwing a ball at the camera, then panning over to another key action. These will keep your raw footage rooted and flowing smoothly between shots. And it will make editing more fun.
5. 3. Practice, practice, practice Seems obvious, but youll only get that perfect shot on the go if youre familiar with your GoPro. Take the online tutorial before heading into the field, and get a feel for operating the buttons blind. And dont assume your angle is working.
6. 4. Play the angles On a mountain bike, throw in a two- second shot that shows how the suspension is working. Or mount the camera on the back of your board, switch to your helmet, then hold it in your hand, and have your buddy follow you with a second GoPro.
7. 5. Shoot from this hip The GoPro isnt just a video camera. You can set it to take a photo every second, ten seconds, sixty seconds. Edit those into your video, or make a timelapse as youre prepping for your shoot, executing an epic trick, or setting up camp.
8. Maybe there are lots of way to get the most from Gopro. But its undoubted that the most best thing that we get from Gopro is happiness. ------ smatree
9. Thank you! More information: http://www.smatree.com/