- 1. The Image Problem
- Creating Captivating Blog Posts
2. Who am I?
- Professional Blogger for 4 years
- Plugin and Theme Developer
- Former Community Manager for PicApp.com
My name is David Peralty Yes that is a Star Trek pin in my school photo 3. What Do I Do?
- Affiliate Marketing Ninja
BrandingDavid.com 4. What Do Images Do?
- Images Break Up Long Content Blocks
5. What Do Images Do? Image comparison Post without Image 6. What Do Images Do? Image comparison Post with Image 7. What is the Problem?
- Images are Usually Expensive
- Legal Images are Hard to Find
- Images Can Be Space and Bandwidth Hogs
- Proper Sizing and Formatting Can Be Difficult
- Old Images Wont Help Current News Stories
8. Where to Get Images?
- Google Image Search?Not Legal
- Flickr Creative Commons?Missing Events
- Free Stock Photography Sites?Strange Rules
- Stock Image Sites?Expensive
9. A Solution: PicApp enables online publishers to easily embed images into their posts or websites 10. What Makes PicApp Different?
- Editorial & Creative Images
- Sports, News, Entertainment, Etc.
- 10,000 Images being added daily
- Licensed and Legal to use
11. Where Do The Images Come From? Covering All Topics and Image Types 12. PicApps Website 13. PicApps Website 14. The History of PicApp
- Created by the same people that do PicScout
- Created Partnerships with Image Companies
- Created Partnerships with Blog Networks including b5media
this used to be an ad 15. PicApp and WordPress
- PicApp.com is NOT a destination site
- WordPress is a top blogging platform
- WordPress plugin system is versatile
16. PicApps WordPress Plugin wordpress.org/extend/plugins/picapp 17. PicApps WordPress Plugin 18. PicApps WordPress Plugin 19. PicApps WordPress Plugin 20. PicApps WordPress Plugin 21. RSS Notifications!
- PicApp will send RSS updates to let you know when new images have been added for a search you track.
- PicApp overlays an image gallery of options on the images
- Image galleries have ads on them
or Whats PicApps Business Model? 23. Monetization The revenue goes to PicApp and its Image Providing Partners Though that might change in the future with image publishers seeing some other benefits. 24. SEO & Page Views
- Search Engines see the actual image
- Images are indexed at the proper size and quality
- Images have proper meta data and descriptions
- Images are associated with the blog they are found on, not PicApp.com
This all increases both the SEO value and Page Views related to images 25. SEO & Page Views 26. Still Unsure? Google Recommends PicApp for Blogger Users 27. Coming Soon...
- New PicApp WordPress Plugin with improved usability and features
- And of course MANY MORE IMAGES
28. Thanks! David Peralty Professional Blogger BrandingDavid.com For More Information on PicAppContact: Niran Amir [email_address]