1. ACLs in REST APIs Built with RailsAgathe Begault @gayahelNicolas Lenepveu @nlenepveu
2. Allow and Deny halves to control access Major source of Spaghetti code Must be repeated Dirty code Quickly unreadable 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.2
3. Needs:Available solutions: ACL with roles No Gem with declarative way Custom assertions Missing functionalities 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.3
4. Gem which handles: ACL enforcement at the Resource level Declarative ACL with standard data structureAdvantages: ACL related logic out of controller code Testing is easy Human readable 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.4
5. How to setup privileges according to roles: 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.5
6. How to add custom assertions: 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.6
7. github.com/ifeelgoods/simple_acl gem simple_acl include SimpleAcl module in your top controller Add filter: Unauthorization handling: 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.7
8. Our team Our team is strong, passionate and always innovating to provide you the best. 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.
9. Our product A powerful dashboard that allows you to manage your promotion campaigns. 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.
10. The Ifeelgoods company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with locations in New York and Paris.Ifeelgoods 702 Marshall street Redwood City94025 CAIfeelgoods 349 5th Avenue New YorkNY 10016Come join us ! ifeelgoods.com/about-us/careers/ 2010-2013 Ifeelgoods. All rights reserved.Ifeelgoods 24 rue Tronchet 75008 ParisWe love Open Source: AWS NGINX Ruby Rails AngularJSPatches: Doorkeeper Aspec 10