What does it take to do some decent marketing? Best Practices
3. WHY I am here!
4. Building Relationships 101
5. Building Relationships Relationships Client relationships are built on trust, professionalism and integrity .
6. Dont Beg For Business
8. Dont need advertising? You cant get their business until you get their attention.
9. Business Meetings 101
10. GET OUT of the office!
11. Relax Personalize Professional Have fun!
12. Follow up
13. Get Info Exchange Cards! Follow up in e-mail
15. Back of Card Remember to include:
16. Community Marketing
17. Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
18. Who? Why? Community Business EVERYONE!
19. Twitter is a service for friends, family, and coworkers tocommunicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
Twitter was a phenomenon in 2007, a rising social media star in 2008, and has largely attained mainstream status in 2009
As an amazingly simple microblogging platform, it was discovered to be amazingly flexible
Flexibility allows for it to accomplish some useful tasks
Live event reporting
Faster than any other media on breaking stories
Staying in touch with friends and colleagues
Full public or private conversations are happening
Real-time insight tool
Either through searching and observing or asking questions and getting responses
Social media marketing tool
21. 06/08/09 Offline Online Traditional Communication Texting or Instant Messaging or Mass Texting IM Conference (Chat) Phone Call or Conference Call Email or Mass Email
22. 06/08/09 Twitter Communication Key: Offline Online A lot like a blog, but the 140 character limit encourages a large volume of real-time posts.
23. 06/08/09 @ [username] - Used when someone is replying to someones tweet or wants to give recognition to another twitterer # [hashtag] Used to identify a group, trend or topic jd09nl RT: - (Re-Tweet) Used to re-broadcast someone elses tweet to your followers ** You tweet on Twitter. You dont twitter on Twitter. ** Tweeple, Tweeps or Twitterers: Twitter friends Twitter Language
26. Site Showcase
27. GoRapids.Com is Community site connecting the people of Wisconsin Rapids with local information, events, discounts, and major contests and giveaways
28. Can I have $10,000?
29. Sales breakdown
30. Relationships (sales team)
31. MARKETING TOOLS USED Media Twitter Facebook Print Web Relationships AND MORE....
32. Sales before contract
33. Sales Before Launch
35. Use the tools available
37. Relationships How much are your relationships worth?
38. COMMUNITY MATTERS!
39. You can find me Profile.to/jessicadunbar Jessicadunbar jess.dunbar Slideshare/jessicadunbar Jess-Dunbar.com