2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
- Ms. Fillmans trip to Ireland, England, Wales and France.
- Few spots left and the deadline is at the beginning of next month.
- If you are interested find Ms. Fillman in room 218 or in the English office, room 141.
Attention World Travelers! 7. Outdoor Track
- Today, Thursday, February 17
8. The Vault
- Opening New Accounts Tuesdays and Thursdays
- $5 minimum deposit required
9. Rebuilding Together
- Meeting today during 6 thperiod lunch and at 2:10
- We will discuss our next fundraiser
10. Race To Nowhere Screening
- FREE movie screening tonight
- Blair SGA selling pizza at 6pm
- Meeting on February 23, 2011 at 3:00pm in Room 325
- Signing up for training and competition
- Questions? Contact Mr. Pham in room 325
12. Baseline Concussion Tests
- Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 8:00am
- Ask coaches if you have questions
13. Silver Quill Arts Fair
- Saturday March 5 that Pyramid Atlantic
- Silent auction, performances, live musicians, poetry and FREE FOOD!
- For more information, visit
www.silverquillfair.tumblr.com 14. SGA Water Pong
- Friday February 25 th , 2011 from 3:30 to 6pm
- Sign up outside the SAC from the 21 stto the 25 th
- Cost is $1 per person, $2 per team
15. Blair Poms Competition
- This Saturday February, 19 th , 2011
- Performances begin at 9:30am at Richard Montgomery High School
16. Varsity Basketballs Senior Night
- Senior night is Tuesday February 22 nd , 2011
- Every red piece of clothing gets you a raffle ticket to be drawn at the Tailgate at 5:15pm
17. SGR Education Discussion
- Discuss with Student Member of the Board Alan Xie
18. Word of the Day 19. Did You Know??? Dr. Mae Jemison, the first African American female to go into space, speaks fluent Russian, Japanese, and Swahili, as well as English. 20. Produced By
21. ENGINEERING EXECUTIVE Peter Leonard TELEVISION EXECUTIVES Lila Weintraub Jenny Wittmann Public Relations ExecutiveRosalie Fischer 22. RADIO EXECUTIVE DJ Gabe The Babe Pollak INFO FLOW COORDINATING PRODUCER Chantel Hernandez