1. Seeing and Believing In the same way the chief priests and the teachers of the law mocked him among themselves." He saved others," they said, "but he can't save himself! Let this Christ, this King of Israel, come down now from the cross, that we may ___________ and _____________." Those crucied with him also heaped insults on him. - Mark 15:31-32 (See then Believe is not the way things in the Kingdom of Heaven; BELIEVE then SEE)
2. John 20:8 Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb rst, also went inside. He ________ and _______________. (This is not Kingdom faith)
3. So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I ________ the nail marks in his hands and _________ my nger where the nails were, and ______ my hand into his side, _______________ believe it." John 20:25 (This is not Kingdom faith)
4. Then Jesus told him, "Because you have _______ _________, you have believed; blessed are those who _______ _______ _________ and yet have ____________." - John 20:29
5. Believing and Seeing 1 Peter 1:8 Though you have not _______ him, you _______ him; and even though you do not see him now, you _____________ in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are _____________ the goal of your faith, the _________________ of your souls.
6. So we fix our ________ not on what is _________, but on what is _________. For what is ________ is temporary, but what is __________ is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18 (NIV)
7. " 'Go to this people and say, "You will be ever ___________ but never ______________; you will be ever ___________ but never ____________." For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly _______ with their _______, and they have closed their __________. Otherwise they might ________ with their _________, __________ with their __________, _______________ with their hearts and _________, and I would heal them. - Acts 28:26-27 (NIV)