How To Customize Your Linkedin Profile With Video
Embed Size (px)
Learn How To Add Video To Your Linkedin Profile Page.
Text of How To Customize Your Linkedin Profile With Video
- How To Customize Your Linkedin Profile With Video Learn HowTo Add Video To Your Linkedin Profile Page.
- Go to Slideshare.com
- Fill out and complete your profile information (be sure to include a picture of yourself, or your company logo).
- On your account page you will see three sections: Presentations, Documents, and Videos, all with the word Upload next to them.
- Go to the video section, and click on Upload .
- Upload a video from your computer. Be sure to fill out all of the information about your video i.e. title, description, tags, etc.
- In the bottom right-hand corner youll see a section entitled, Slideshare Outside . Below it, you will see a Linkedin App link. Click on that link.
- The next page will provide you with the option to add the Slideshare application on your Linkedin profile page, and homepage.
- Once youve added this application, you now have the option to display your video on your Linkedin page.
- How To Add Video To Your Linkedin Profile
- In your Slideshare account, go to the view page for your video.
- Select Show on Profile, and confirm.
- Make sure the settings on the left say show the player instead of thumbnails.
- Your video should now show up on your Linkedin profile page.
- You have officially customized your Linkedin profile with video!
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT!
- Now you can stand out from your competitors, and connect in a more personal way to new people in your Linkedin network.
- Presentation Brought To You By