10 words that matter
Embed Size (px)
Everybody has combination of words that matter to them and they reasonate with them on daily basis. Here are my favorite ones. Chosen from the best quotes by the best people our planet knows
- WORDS THAT MATTER @joshkerimov
- + Number of words in English language: 1,025,100
- A new word is created every 98 minutes or about 14.7 words per day. -Global Language Monitor
- I wondered a lot on which words to study & stick to until hitting success
- I decided to investigate words that were chosen by the most extraordinary people on earth
- My 28 years can fit into 10 words and quotes related to them beneath:
- If your dreams are big enough facts do not matter. 1.DREAMS
- 2.COURAGE Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. -Mark Twain
- The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win. 3.EFFORT Roger Banister (1954 World 1mile- 4 minute Record)
- 4.HABITS Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what gets you going. Jim Rohn
- 5.LOVE A heart that loves is always young.
- 6.SALES Best way to sell something: do not sell anything.
- 7.PERSISTENCE Energy and persistence conquer all things.
- 8.SHARE The miracle is this the more we share the more we have
- 9.STORY When writing the story of your life do not let anyone else hold the pen.
- 10.PATIENCE Patience is not the ability to wait but how you act while you are waiting.
- Please write and share your own: #wordsthatmatter Thank YOU!