If you can't read please download the document
Embed Size (px)
Why public speaking is awesome and not gruesome. Also, why is it necessary to get up and say something. Things learned during the first year start-upping DataMaid (www.datamaid.it)
Text of Presentation Rule(z)
- Presentations rule(s) Ket, CEO of DataMaid
- Ket Katarina Popovi @Ketvit www.datamaid.it
- Our world is in the content blizzard.
- Thank God for public speaking
- 1. Please no one 2. Go overboard with inspiration 3. Remember cabbage 4. Practice fabulous 5. German terrier
- 1. I'm not cool enough
- The most important is WHY are you on stage
- Change loves uncomfortable.
- 2. Inspiration is contagious
- Inspiration = selfesteem courage madness.
- These are from Datamaid official pitch
- Inspiration starts a conversation.
- 3. OMG what are people gonna think? *is a wrong question, btw.
- What are they going to hear is the right one.
- They all came to hear you - it's an honor.
- Always remember cabbage. Or something else that makes you smile.
- When you are in a good mood you seem confident on stage.
- 4. You weren't born fabulous, but you can practice
- Find fabulous friends and learn. Actors, dancers, public speakers, comedians...
- Stand tall Open energy to the audience Costume not obligatory
- Learn your words Repeat for days Become it
- Free Media - don't blame me if they come after you :)
- 5. Endurance is a measure of success.
- German terier is know for Persistence Courage Task completition Badger claws don't matter
- To take away
- 1. Please no one - remember WHY you are on stage 2. Inspiration is contagious 3. Remember cabbage 4. Practice fabulous 5. German terrier is you
- Links that help [ mostly local ] startit.rs Social Change Hackaton startapakademija.com Benjamin Zander [TED] + watch as many pitches as you can from Ycombinator And alike
- Let's talk email@example.com @Ketvit www.datamaid.it