- How to Install Google Analytics on a WordPress Website
How to Install Google Analytics on a WordPress Website
Learn how to quickly install Google Analytics to every page in your WordPress website and begin measuring performance today.
- 1. How to Install Google Analytics on a WordPress Website
- 2. Step 1: Login to WordPress
- 3. Step 2: Go to Plugin on the left navigation
- 4. Step 3: Select Add New on the left navigation
- 5. Step 4: Search Google Analytics for WordPress
- 6. Step 5: Select Install Now on the rst result
- 7. Step 6: Wait for installation to nish, then click Activate Plugin
- 8. Step 7: Connect your Google Account prole Note: You must be logged into your Google+ account. WordPress will prompt you to log in if needed.
- 9. Step 8: Setup Google Analytics
- 10. Step 9: Create a New Account
- 11. Step 10: Conrm account
- 12. Step 11: Go back to WordPress and select Settings > Google Analytics 1 2
- 13. Step 12: Authenticate your new analytics prole
- 14. Step 14: Select your new prole
- 15. Youre good to go!
- 16. Now what to do? Download our free guide, Actionable Data for Google Analytics Beginners, for the top four must-know website performance metrics. Get started here: http://bit.ly/1qSc7z3 Find us on: