3. Wiggle LtdAs of 2011, Wiggle had over 600.000 customers and generated 50% of its 86 million sales from overseas.
4. 8 web staff, 4 on content 785 staff, +783 from 2006 Facebook is the highest traffic-driving keyword to Mashable Neil also runs Quicksprout and CrazyEgg, both of which have a 7-figure readership
5. I only write when I am inspired. Fortunately, I am inspired at 9 oclock every morning. ~ William Faulkner
7. Learn what Works
8. Choose 1 Idea
9. and Take Action
11. Rodolfo Melogli Ecommerce Consultant ~ Author ~ Web Developer Lego Addict Engineer Smart Ecommerce Websites to increase sales, brick after brick
12. Steal THIS!
15. Why Content?
20. What Content?
21. Youre already providing CONTENT : you Help Customers Every Day
22. Be Smart #1 Everyday, you already do THIS 1. A______ to your customers questions 2. S_______ your customers issues 3. Tell your customers H____ to use your products 4. Receive & write E________ 5. Launch or improve a P_________ 6. You hear of a S__________ story 7. You research your C____________ 8. You compare with other P_________ 9. Launch a new D_____ or a seasonal O______
23. Its all about the $$$
24. Be Smart #2 Everyday, you give FREE stuff to your potential customers 1. Free T_____ before they buy 2. Free G_____ as a thank you 3. Free N_____ to keep in touch 4. Free A_________ to special offers 5. Free & personal customer S__________ 6. Organise Free E_________ 7. Create special O________ 8. Ask their opinion via S__________ 9. (Free Reports, Checklists, Webinars, Ebooks)
25. Its all about the CTA
26. Take Action
27. Content Marketing Audience KWs Persona USP Story System Calendar Style Tone Brand Goals Emails Leads Prospects Customers
28. Content Marketing Audience System Goals Write or Outsource