1. WordPress in Korea For Entrepreneurs March 12th, 2015 Gustavos Nutshell on Google Analytics Teacher: Giwoo Gustavo Lee (WP Consultant Team) Organizer: Eric Kim Hoic
2. 1. Setting up WordPress (localhost) - Download WordPress (current version 4.1.1) - Server: WAMP (Windows + Apache + MySQL + PHP) - Database name: wpinkorea - User name: localhost (or your name) - Theme used: The Sela Theme (free version)
3. 2. User Layout Customization 1) Go to APPEARANCE -> CUSTOMIZATION 2) Site Title & Tagline 3) Colors 4) Header Image 5) Background Image 6) Widgets 7) Static Front Page
4. 3. Brief explanation on Post, Page, and Category https://en.support.wordpress.com/ Posts Posts are entries listed in reverse chronological order on the blog home page or on the posts page Pages Pages are static and are not listed by date. Pages do not use tags or categories. An About page is the classic example. Category WordPress taxonomies are used as a way to group posts and custom post types together. It is used to sort and group content into different sections.
5. 3) WordPress menu creation This is how our MENU is going to look alike:
6. 4) Plugins I Recommend This (Facebooks like button) Google Analytics Dashboard for WP