Is it self-tracking? We are only beginning to understand the power of self-tracking be it due to the quantified self movement or because of the increasing number of connected medical devices. A real opportunity is in understanding how mobile devices will play a key role in the future of our personal health. Medical Devices, sensors, big data, cloud computing are and will continue to enable continuous monitoring of people and patients.
Text of What's Next In Connected Health
1. Whats Next in Connected Health?
2. We are researchers, designers & engineers
3. We create and evolve products, technologies, & experiences
4. Accelerating Product Timelines for Medical Software Products
5. Sensor Tech
8. Apple Working on Wearables
9. Healthcare Trends
10. Healthcare Trends
11. Healthcare Trends
12. Healthcare Trends
13. The People Who Pay: You
14. Driving Down Costs Measure and track Predict Prevent Manage Incent and Influence Behavior Direct financial incentives to share and participate
15. Sensor Tech VG Bio - Heart Monitoring System
16. Sensor Tech VG Bio - Heart Monitoring System
17. Sensor Tech VG Bio - Heart Monitoring System
18. Sensor Tech
19. VIDEO Briteseed - Safesnips technology
20. Briteseed - Safesnips technology
21. Scaling Tech
22. Xoran - Medical point of care imaging
23. Over 50 million Americans suffer from Asthma & Chronic Respiratory Disease (CPOD). The time and frequency of a rescue inhalers use is one of the most important signals of a sufferers level of asthma control and COPD status.
24. Over 60% of patients with asthma are not under control and over 50% of patients with COPD take at least one daily medication, but adherence rate estimates range between 32-50%.
25. Whats Next?
26. Whats Next?
27. Whats Next? Correlating data to better predict outcomes and inform patient engagement. 675 60654 credit score zip code