1. Welcome to South Central Kentucky AACN Movie Night Featuring NURSESIF FLORENCE COULD SEE US Now Through the eyes and voices of nurses, a rare look into their world. A night to celebrate the Exceptional Nurse in YOU!!!
2. National Membership costs Active 1 year $78 2 year $148 3 year $200 Student - $52 Annually (Includes all AACN benefits except may not hold office, vote or serve on committees) Emeritus (maintain active memberships 5 years or more and over 55 years of age) 1 year $59 3 year $175 SCKY Chapter Membership $20 annually (must be a National Member to join Local Chapter) AACN is a community of Exceptional Nurses focusing on Progressive and Critical Care Nursing! Are you a member? Membership Cost:
3. AACN Membership Benefits Being Part of the community (A community that supports and empowers nurses) Staying Up to Date (Professional Journals, On-line Journals & Newsletters) Research and Training (CINAHL, Practice Alerts, Webinars, & Free CE credit) Certification (Discounts & Study Material) Being Part of South Central Kentucky Chapter (Peer-networking, Educational offerings, & Community outreach)
16. Trick or Treat! Buy your tickets now! SCKY AACNs Neighborhood Tote of Candy Over 50 lbs. of Candy Drawing will be October 28th Tickets 6 for $5 or $1 each
17. Save The Date! South Central Kentucky AACN Meeting Thursday, November 14th Mariahs Restaurant 6:30pm Speaker: Wes Sturgill, CRNA Topic: The use OFIRMEV (IV acetaminophen)& Pain Management Sponsored by: Cadence Pharmaceuticals