- 1. AIMI SYAZANA HASNUDIN CELPAD, IIUM ASH 2009
- Ideally,it is important to focus on writing about either the causes of something or the effects of something,not both .
- But for EPT and exam purposes, if the requirement of the question(s) insists on including both the cause(s) and effect(s) then adhere to this requirement for goodness sake.
ASH 2009 3. Causes of blindness inheritance Physical injury disease Etc.. ASH 2009 4.
- The causes of blindness are genetic inheritance,some form of physical injury and diseases.
- To read more on this, go to:http://library.thinkquest.org/5852/causesblind.htm
ASH 2009 5. Effects of Dehydration Fatigue Darker or less urine ASH 2009 6.
- Two of the most common effects of dehydration would be fatigue and production of dark or less urine.
- And many more ways of writing the thesis ..
- To read more on this topic, go here:
ASH 2009 7. ASH 2009