How to make chocolate cupcakes
Embed Size (px)
How to Make Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1. How to Make Chocolate Cupcakes By: Carissa Myers
- 2. Ingredients 1 cup of Water 1/3 cup of vegetable Oil 3 egg whites 1 Oven Cupcake Pan and Cupcake wrappers 2 cups of Powdered sugar 1 stick of unsalted butter A little bit of milk
- 3. To start, add the water, eggs, and oil all into a big bowl.
- 4. Then add the chocolate powder mix to the big mixing bowl.
- 5. Once everything is in the bowl you want to mix it really well until all the bumps are gone.
- 6. Set your oven to 325
- 7. Put cupcake wrappers in the pan.
- 8. Fill up the cups half way
- 9. Put them in the oven and bake them for 18-23 minutes.
- 10. Stick a toothpick in one or two to see if they are done.
- 11. You want to set them out on a cooling rack so they cool down and dont melt the icing.
- 12. Now to make the icing. Put the stick of butter and 2 cups of powdered sugar in a bowl. Mix it all together and add milk until it is the thickness that you want.
- 13. If you want to make fancy designs you can put the icing in a baggy and cut one corner. Or you can just spread it on with a knife.
- 14. When your cupcakes are done you can share them with your family and friends.