1. How to make Rocher Chocolate Rocher chocolates are one of the favorite candies of all time which can be very easily prepared at home. The magic of its texture and flavor can be created easily with few ingredients. Rochers are very very crispy and crunchy. It does not require baking we just need to melt the chocolate for dipping purpose . These candies can be a perfect gift to anyone as they look pretty bite-able. Hazelnuts added to these candies increases crunchiness to a great extent hence you cant keep yourself away from eating these candies for more time. These chocolate wrapped in golden foil looks marvelous.
2. Ingredients 1 packet wafer cups 1/4 cup of Nutella 1 teaspoon of coconut oil 2 cups of milk chocolate 200 grams dark chocolate 1/2 cups of chocolate chips (must be semi sweet) 3 cups of chopped and toasted hazelnuts 50 grams of small chunks of cashew nuts
3. Recipe of Rocher chocolate Step:1- Take wafer cups and place them in a plate and fill each wafer cups with Nutella and chopped hazelnuts and chunks of cashews. Keep these wafer cups in freezer for 10 minutes. Step:2- While the cups are in freezer cut the chocolates in small pieces and take a pan and use it to melt the chocolate on boiler. Melting in microwave harms the texture so avoid using microwave for this purpose.
4. Step:3- When your melted chocolate is ready, stir it well and add cashew chunks and mix them well. Step:4- Now this is the time to do something of wafer balls, so take them out of freezer and carefully dip these wafer-balls in melted chocolate and coat them well. Use forks for placing wafer balls in melted chocolate syrup. Step:5- Repeat above steps for all the wafer balls and then again place them in freezer for 10-15 minutes. See also: Extra-Bitter Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream
5. Step:6- Then again after 10-15 minutes take out these wafer balls and do the chocolate coating for second time and again place them in freezer. See also: Chai Tigers Recipe
6. THANK YOU To take the taste of it, follow the recipe and make it. To know more about other recipes visit here- www.essencenflavors.com