IF YOU ARE VISITING DUBAI FOR A BUSINESS MEETING OR FOR SPENDING YOUR HOLIDAYS, THEN HERE ARE 10 BEST THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER MISS.
1. 10 Best Things to Do in Dubai dubaidhow.com/blog/10-best-things-to-do-in-dubai/ Anna Peterson Apr 22, 2014 0 Comments Anna Peterson If you are visiting Dubai f or a business meeting or f or spending your holidays, then here are 10 best things to do in Dubai that you should never miss. Dubai is the land of skyscrapers, adventures, souks, seven star hotels, and so many other places that they cannot be summarized in a short article; lef t alone this little paragraph. Those places may be normal f or people living there, but f or those who have planned a visit to Dubai, these things are exhilarating. Whether you are visiting Dubai f or a business meeting or just coming to spend your holidays here, these are the ten best things to do in Dubai that you should never miss. 1. Visit Burj Khalifa The development of this project brought excitement and thrill to people who love to experience adventures in their lives. Riding the worlds f astest lif t in Burj Khalif a is a must do thing. The place is actually a heaven f or photographers and people who want to go beyond horizons.
2. Burj Khalifa in night. Photo courtesy of Haris Nadeem. 2. Visit Ski Dubai Do you want to visit a desert and ski slopes and the same time? Well, you can do that in Dubai. The place is called Ski Dubai. Switching of temperatures f rom 50 degrees to below zero is kind of weird, but believe me you do want to experience this weirdness. And dont worry if you dont know how to ski, instructors are there to help you.
3. Inside Ski Dubai. Photo from South Bound. 3. Visit a Road Side Restaurant Roadside restaurants are f or the lovers of curry. People who like spicy Asian f ood should go there at least once. From Chicken Haandi to Daal and f rom Biriyani to Spinach, everything is served in a very f riendly and very tasty way. The atmosphere there is just ideal and f or people who like to stay casual while eating. Tip: if you go there, you should be ready to eat a lot. These restaurants of f er heavy f ood, not snacks.
4. Roadside restaurants offer the greatest food. Photo courtesy of The Food Grapher. 4. Go Day Tripping Tour companies usually pick you up f rom the hotel and give you a tour of the desert. Then take you to ride a camel, and then top it of f with a traditional Arabic meal and a perf ormance of belly dance. If you want to go a little adventurous then you can bathe the rock pools of Hatta or Wadi Wurrayah, Dubais natural waterf all. Relevant Post: You can also go wandering in the streets. Thats also quite an experience.
5. Dubai Tour Bus. Photo courtesy of Katy McClelland. 5. Go to Desert Safari Your visit to Dubai wont complete if you do not visit Desert Saf ari. Try Shisha and eat barbecue f ood too. Have you ever seen pictures of people with f alcons on their hands? Yes that is Desert Saf ari. Relevant Post: Desert night safari is a must-must-go for all adventure lovers.
6. 6. Burj Al-Arab Undoubtedly, this place is already on your list. The worlds f irst ever seven-star hotel and undoubtedly the worlds most luxurious hotel is Burj Al-Arab on Jumeirah Beach. With the amazing building design resembling to a dhow, and since it stands in the middle of Arabian Sea, it does seem like a sailing dhow. This is the landmark Dubai is most associated with. It also happens to be one of the most iconic buildings of the world, along with Big Ben of London, Opera House in Sydney and Eif f el Tower in Paris. 7. See Dubai Fountain Seeing Dubai Fountains go up and touch the sky wont cost you anything. The thing is quite similar to Belaggio f ountains in Dubai. However the dif f erence is that in Dubai Fountain, it is louder, bigger and taller.
7. Relevant Post: We have covered Dubai Fountain in a separate post, you can check out pictures and information about the Dubai Fountain over there. 8. Going to the Dubai Mall Dubai is mainly f amous f or shopping malls. But believe me, Dubai Mall is something very dif f erent and something worth-seeing. There is a 22 screen cinema and a theme park called Sega World. There is an ice-rink and underwater zoo also. It is nothing less than a tourist destination and it is much more than just a mall.
8. Dubai Mall photo by Reshma Muralitharan. 9. Jog around Dubai Marina People go jogging around Marina just because of the stunning views during daytime. You can also take Dubai f erry which of f ers a great passage f rom Atlantis Hotel and Palm Jumeirah. The f erry f inishes its ride at the Creek.
9. Dubai Marina HDR photo by Saqib Khan. 10. Dubai Creek The Creek is one of the oldest areas of Dubai. Ride an abra f or a dirham in af ternoon when sun is about to set. The site takes you back to 60s when Dubai came to existence. This abra ride will not only be a trip down the memory lane but also youll be witnessing a manmade miracle. A miracle of development, commitment and riches. Abra Ride in Dubai Creek. Photo courtesy of Alexzander McBeath. Share Tags , ,