Country Flags Quiz
Manu Melwin Joy
Assistant ProfessorIlahia School of Management Studies
Phone – 9744551114Mail – [email protected]
Kindly restrict the use of slides for personal purpose.Please seek permission to reproduce the same in public forms and presentations.
22. Proportion of Indian Flag
23. Indian Flag was adopted (Date)
24. Indian Flag was designed by
25. How many spokes for askokachakra?
26. Indian flag is made out of?
27. Indian flag is made out of?
28. The right to manufacture the flag is held by ________
29. Bhagwa or the saffron colourdenotes ______
30. White color denotes ______
31. Green color denotes ______
32. Ashoka Chakra denotes ______
Flag of British India, 1880–1947
Proportion of Indian Flag
Indian Flag was adopted (Date)
22 July 1947
Indian Flag was designed by
How many spokes for askoka chakra?
Indian flag is made out of?
The right to manufacture the flag is held by ________
Khadi Development and Village industries commission
Bhagwa or the saffron colour denotes ______
Bhagwa or the saffron colour denotes renunciation of disinterestedness. Our leaders must be indifferent to material gains and dedicate themselves to their work.
Green color denotes ______
The green shows our relation to (the) soil, our relation to the plant life here, on which all other life depends.
White color denotes ______
The white in the centre is light, the path of truth to guide our conduct.
Ashoka Chakra denotes ______
The "Ashoka Chakra" in the centre of the white is the wheel of the law of dharma. Truth or satya, dharma or virtue ought to be the
controlling principle of those who work under this flag. Again, the wheel denotes motion. There is death in stagnation. There is life in movement. India should no more resist change, it must move and
go forward. The wheel represents the dynamism of a peaceful change