Musfera Nara VadiaNur Ainun Siregar Wafiq Aziza Wuri Yulitrinisya
TELLING ABOUT YOURSELFTODAYS LESSON !!!
LETS WATCH THE VIDEO
Have you ever heard someone telling about him/herself like in the video?
Have you ever told yourself to others?
How did you say that?
When do you introduce yourself to others?
What are the kinds of questions you ask when meeting someone for the first time?
1. Where does this conversation most likely take place?A. at a parkB. at a schoolC. at a birthday partyD. at a music recital
B. at a school
2. What is the girl's name?A. KathyB. KarenC. NancyD. Nanny
3. Where does the girl probably live now?A. in ScotlandB. in FranceC. in EnglandD. in the United States
D. in the United States
4. What does the girl's father do for a living?A. He is a travel agent.B. He is a professor.C. He is computer programmer.D. He is a French teacher.
B. He is a professor.
5. What is one thing NOT mentioned about the girl's family?
A. why her parents lived in England for several yearsB. where her mother works at the present timeC. where the girl grew upD. how old the girl was when she moved to her present location
A. why her parents lived in England for several years
Practice 1Introduce yourself to three other people in your class including information on your nationality, family, school, work, and hobbies.
Practice 2Use the Internet to do research on a famous person. Find out as much information as you can including the points mentioned in number one. Then, pretend you are that person and introduce yourself to other students in the class
Nice to Meet YouRandall Daviswww.esl-lab.comBlues52608.0