2. The circulatory system transports substances including oxygen, nutrients and wastes to and from cells responding to changing demands by diffusion (from high to low concentration along concentration gradient).
3. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week. Suggested activities include walking, running, swimming, jogging, skiing, jumping rope, aerobic dancing, and many other activities can be healthy for your heart. Any type of exercise that strengthens the "second heart" - the muscles of the calf and foot is beneficial. 1. Get regular exercise and avoid smoking
4. 2. Monitor hormone intake.
5. 3. Avoid prolonged periods of sitting and standing.
6. 4. Elevate your feet.
7. 5. Eat a high fiber & low salt diet.
8. 6. Maintain an appropriate body weight for your frame.
9. 7. Wear loose- fitting clothing.
10. , and Horse Chestnut Seed Extract improve venous circulation and decrease symptoms of venous disease. 8. Consider dietary supplements. Vitamins C and E act as antioxidants, which are good for circulation. Flavonoids, butcher's broom,