Text of Let's learn english languages by tanbircox
1. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com pdf Menu Bar View Auto /Automatically Scroll ( Ctrl + Shift + H ) up Arrow down Arrow Alphabet Pronunciation of Alphabet ( ) :A () --- A () A book a cat Word Sentence B () - C () - D () --- Hard Sound E () --- F () --- G () --- H () --- Hard Sound I () --- J () --- K () --- Hard SoundL () --- M () --- N () --- O () --- P () --- Q () --- R () --- S () --- T () ---
2. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comU () --- V () --- W () --- X () --- Y () --- Z () --- Hard Sound Alphabet Practice Perfect Practice Shortened Long form Short formI am Im ( ) ()I am not Im not ( ) ( )He is Hes ( ) ()He is not He isnt / hes not ( ) ( / )It is Its ( ) ()It is not It isnt / Its not ( ) ( / )You are Youre ( ) ()You are not You arent / Youre not ( ) ( / )We are Were ( ) ()We are not We arent / Were not ( ) ( / )I have Ive ( ) ()I have not I havent / Ive not ( ) ( / )They have Theyve ( ) ()They have not They havent / Theyve not ( ) ( / )I had Id ( ) ()I had not I hadnt ( ) ( )I would Id ( ) ()I would not I wouldnt / Id not ( ) ( / )He does He doesnt ( ) ( )
3. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comI did I didnt ( ) ( )I can not I cant ( ) ( )I could not I couldnt ( ) ( )I shall not I shant ( ) ( )I will Ill ( ) ()I will not I wont ( ) ( )He will Hell ( ) ()He will not Hell not / He wont ( ) ( / )1. I did not do it I didnt do it( ) ( )2. I would like to have this Id like to have this( ) ( )3.m He will not come Hell not come( ) ( )He wont come( )4. It is raining Its raining( ) ( )5. I am a teacher Im a teacher( ) ( )6. You are not doing the work You arent doing the work( ) ( )Youre not doing the work( )
4. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com7. I will go to Dhaka Ill go to Dhaka( ) ( )8. You will come with me youll come with me( ) ( )9. I can not do this I cant do this( ) ( )10. He does not like mango He doesnt like mango( ) ( ) (exercise): Short -I am ........................They are...................She is.......................He is........................You are....................They are...................I have.......................You have.................I will not..................She would not................You are not....................He is not.........................That is............................They have.......................
5. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com - ...... : Oh you! How are you ? ( ! ?) ! ? : I am fine and you? ( ?) ? : Me too. It has been so long. ( ) : Yes! It has really been very long since we last met.( ! )! :What are you doing now a days? ( ?) ? : You know I had some business; doing the same. ( , , ) , , What about you? ( ?) ? : The same job I had been doing for three years. ( ) : What are you doing here? Are you buying anything?Lets sit somewhere. ( ? ? ) ? ? : I was thinking of buying some dresses. But I ran short ofmoney. ( ) : By how much money are you short?
6. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com( ?) ? : I am short by 100 taka.( ) : I know you are fond of fashionable clothes.( ) So take it. I shall give you the money.( ) : Thank you very much. Father will be at home tomorrow.Please come to meet him. He will be very pleased.( ) : Oh sure! But not tomorrow, I wont be able to cometomorrow. I will be busy.( ! ) ! :Ok. some other day perhaps. Please give my regards to yourfather.(IK| ) : Bye, see you again ( )
7. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com (Shopping). (Shopkeeper) (Customer) Customer: Could you please show me some saris?( ?) ?Shopkeeper: Oh Sure! Here are some beautiful saris.( ! ) ! Customer: No, not these type. Show me some new fashions.(, ) , Shopkeeper: These are all new fashions. Please tell me which kind you prefer.( KB BD cdvi|) ?Customer: Nice colour with simple print and small border.( ) Shopkeeper: Okay, Ill show you. Maybe you will like these.(, ) Customer: Yes, I like these. But itd be better if it was green.(, ), Shopkeeper: And? (?) ?Customer: Yes, border a little bigger, again do you have silver bordered ones?(, , ?, ?Shopkeeper: Oh, yes! Here. ( ) ! Customer: This is good. But do you have blackish green?( ?) ?Shopkeeper: No, Im sorry I dont have. (, ) Customer: All right, Ill take this. ( , ) ,
8. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com Sentence Sentence word Sentence ( A sentence is a set of words which gives a complete sense) sentence :-1. Assertive sentence ( )2. Interrogative sentence ( )3. Imperative sentence ( )4. Optative sentence ( )5. Exclamatory sentence ( )Assertive sentence sentence Assertive sentence Assertive sentence Assertive sentence : Affirmative sentence ( ) negative ( ) Assertive sentence Assertive sentenceAffirmative (- ). : To waste time is a pity( ). My aim is to help you ( ). Ill think about it. ( ). He is certain that the work will be right. ( ). You shouldnt do this ( ). I believe him ( ). Itll soon be nine ( )
9. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com. I bought my book with me ( ). I will go out today ( ). This shopkeeper is an old friend of mine ( ). I think I should go there ( ). She can sing well ( ). The girl is very intelligent ( ). I like to eat rice ( ). I have a habit of drinking tea (AvB nvf G nvweU Ad wWswKs wU). I can teach you how to swim. She knows how to dance. , Come, lets go to the shop. He went to Bogra yesterday. He leaves for America tomorrow. I lost the key ( ). Come to my house tomorrow. Your song was splendid ( ). My pen ran out of ink ( ). Ill go packing all my things. I wont go to the office today ( ). I dont think it is right to do this( ). You wont come here anymore ( ). He doesnt know how to cook ( ). You dont seem to be happy ( ). I wont allow them to do this ( ). I didnt trust him ( ). I dont know him .( )
10. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.com. The tigers dont come out in the morning( ). The picture isnt pretty ( ). The machine is not working ( ). There is no way Ill go there( ). Nothing cant change my decision( ). He didnt say the word .( ). He doesnt have confidence on himself( ). I didnt know the word .( ). I dont drink tea .( ). She wont come back again ( ). He doesnt have the copy .( ). You didnt go to school today ( ). She doesnt want to play .( ). It is not good to tell a lie .( ). He cant be like this .( ). I cant think of how to start( ). He wont ride a horse .( )
11. Want more Updates http://facebook.com/tanbir.ebooksfacebook /gmail/skype: - http://tanbircox.blogspot.comInterrogative sentence - Interrogative sentence Interrogative sentence verb subject Verb To be To have PresentIndefinite Tense Do / Does Past Indifinite Tense