11. Hes a seminarian in school or recently graduated and looking to get started in ministry.
12. Hes a high school graduate whos going to go to college, work and serve.
13. Hes a single-again man trying to get a new start with Christ at the center.
14. Hes a semi-retired man alone and looking for a purpose and friends.
15. Hes a military recruit interested in living off base in a Christian, accountable environment
16. Hes a guy who wants to come from time to time for mission projects.
17. Hes a visionary looking for a different lifestyle and a way to make an impact for Christ.
18. Support and amenities Furnished shared home Transportation Spiritual development Utilities and board Accessibility to college education Assistance in identifying employment Planned mission opportunities Openness to your mission vision. Connection with churches and ministries where you may find a place of service Wireless internet Rural environment 13 acres Spiritual and biblical library The opportunity to make connections, learn and grow
19. Support and amenities Storage for times youre away Opportunity to save for that special project Accountability in a fellowship of brothers Usable information and contacts long after youve left residence Planning for your future and your ministry Full-sized, shared kitchen Laundry facilities Space for your gardening interests Considerable flexibility no long-term lease or commitment. Come and go as the Lord leads. Openness always involve family and friends in what youre doing.
20. Support and amenities Lawn, garbage and cleaning of common areas handled Participate in decision-making for the group Satelite TV Off-street parking if you have a car A brother on site trained to handle emergencies and keep things working
21. As Jabez brothers, we are Men Christians Heterosexual Single Chaste Seeking spiritual growth Accountable to one another and to God Protestant and evangelical Missional, jointly carrying out projects that further the Great Commission Not active in political causes Self-supporting employed, retired or otherwise solvent and not a burden on the other brothers or on society. Smoke, alcohol and substance free.
22. Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! I Chronicles 4:10 NIV -a portion of the prayer of Jabez.