1. Annotating Annotations How to comment on your partners thoughts virtually
2. Step 1: Open Your Partners File
Browse for your folder in the Navigation toolbar
Click on your folder
Open the file
3. Step 2: Read your Partners File Check mine out if you want.
4. Step 3: Turn on Track Changes Go to the Review tab, click on it and see the toolbar that comes up. Now, click on Track Changes and highlight the Track Changes choice. Click that and your Changes will be on.
5. Step 5: Start Annotating Using the Comment Option Highlight whatever text you want to comment on and then click the New Comment icon. The box you see below in coral will appear and you can type your annotation!
6. Step 6: Annotate the Heck Out of Your Partners Lyrics!
Ask his/her questions.
Answer his/ her questions.
Tell him/her what you think of his/her thoughts
Through in some of your own ideas!
See my final work here .
7. Step 7: Save and Upload Your File
Save the file in your district folder
Go to the pbworks site
Click on the tab in the top left named Pages and Files
Click on your groups folder from the list
Now click Upload Files
Browse for and find your file
Click on the file you want to open and it will magically load into your folder!
8. Sometimes it can look messy
But there are ways to see all of the comments.
Click on the Reviewing Pane option and choose vertical or horizontal to see the full summary of all comments.