Embed Size (px)
Text of Flip snacktool
- Flip Book Creation Process
3. 4. What is a flip book?
5. Upload books to
6. Purpose of using Flip Snacks
- Create visually stimulating flipbooks
- Upload as many as 500 pages or no more than 100MB
- Many ways to share the flipbook
- Live chat and feedback options
- Can be used in all subject areas and grade levels
7. Significance: Is FlipSnack worth my time?
- Students enjoy reading from flipbooks
- Students creativity blossoms
- Students are enthusiastic about their learning
- Students are engaged in their work
8. How is FlipSnack uniquely different?
- Fosters creativity and literacy skills
- Shows how books can be fun
- Reading and writing can be enjoyable
- Job market technology prep
- Professional-looking document
9. FlipSnack examples
- Portfolio for a potential employer
10. Other real-life FlipSnack examples
- Family reunion memory books
11. 12. Creating a Flip Book
- Typewww.flipsnack.cominto your browser.
13. Creating a Flip Book
- You will need to login to an existing account or create a new one.
14. Creating a Flip Book
15. Creating a Flip Book
- Adding Documents(Selecting Files)
16. Creating a Flip Book
17. Creating a Flip Book
18. Creating a Flip Book
19. Creating a Flip Book
- Publish and Share( http://snack.to/o5v17f )
20. Creating a Flip Book
21. _________________________________________ 22. Conclusions
- a business marketing tool
- demonstrating a job portfolio
- many classroom applications
- insert your idea hereits up to you!!!
23. 24. Conclusions 25. Conclusions 26. 27. References