Unless you're Mexican, French, Iraqi, South African or
• Spicy and flavourful • Main food item: Tortilla Chip• Tortilla chip incorporated with wraps, scrambled eggs,
Huevos Rancheros, and many more.• Huevos Rancheros is fried eggs on a tortilla topped with a
spicy tomato sauce• Most common breakfast drink is coffee• Very common breakfast dessert is Mexico's chocolate,
which is dark and bitter.
• Breakfasts are relatively simple• Contain many breads like baguettes, croissants, french
toast, rolls, and more.• Common breakfast is bread with jam• Breakfasts also contain waffles, pancakes, or crepes.• Crepes, a famous french breakfast, is a thin
pancake wrapped around cream, topped fruits, mainly strawberries
• Very different compared to ours• Main breakfast food is khubz• Khubz is a flat bread, similar to pita • Khubz is dipped in many different dips/sauces• Sauces include bigillia, a dip similar to hummus, and yogurt• Kahi is a breakfast served commonly in weddings. It is thin
layers of dough, soaked in honey or other sweet syrups.
• Contains food from many food groups• Most common food item is the boerewor• The boerewor is a South African sausage, made of beef. it is
spicy in taste• Boerewor served with eggs, toast, and veggies, usually
• Breakfasts very similar to dinners• Many different breakfasts, and tonnes of modifications• Common breakfast contains miso soup, rice, and a side, fish
being popular• Fish side can be replaced with pickled vegetables, omelet,
sushi, seaweed, and many more• Breakfasts usually contain seafood• Eaten with green tea
Links• Title Page Background • References Background • Flags • Mexico Background• France Background • Iraq Background• South Africa Background• Japan Background• Mexico Breakfast Information• French Breakfast Information • Other French Breakfast Information• Iraqi Breakfast Information • South Africa Breakfast Information • Other French Breakfast Information • Japanese Breakfast Information • Other Japanese Breakfast Information• Fork