- Designing a legislative framework for Distance Learning
Designing a legislative framework for Distance Learning
Embed Size (px)
The presentation considers a few issues around legislation of distance learning.
Text of Designing a legislative framework for Distance Learning
- 1. Designing a Legislative Framework for Distance Learning
Some thoughts from the DL@Web Project
Anthony F. Camilleri
The Second International Conference on e-Learning.
Belgrade, Serbia. 29.09.2011
- 3. What to Legislate?
- Accreditation and Quality Assurance of Distance Learning Courses
- 4. Sourced in-country
- 5. Sourced out-of-country
- 6. Accreditation of Distance Learning Institutions
- 7. Recognition of Cross-Border Learning
- 8. Enabling Legislation
- 9. Removing Barriers
- 10. Stimulating Innovation