3. Many shops mostly focus on the people that have the money, thats the adultsbut often the small ones make the decision!
4. Isnt that cute? A mixture of ateddy bear and a reindeer.Picture taken inTaipei, entrance to a hotel.
5. Swinging Pandain TaipeiZoo, PandaCaf
6. Especially in Asia, where thelittle emperors have a hugeimpact on family decisionsSo make it child-friendly!
7. Full-family experience
8. Coffee for the parents,pandas for the children
9. When having children, it is quitehard finding a place that fulfils everyones needs
10. Great idea, wonderfullyadapted by Taipei ZooAfter watching the real pandas (the superstars of the zoo), everybodycan sit down in the Panda Caf.
11. Create a nice atmosphere
12. music often helps
13. Temperature also plays animportant part
14. Everybody is looking for a niceplace with a strong airconditioningI am living in Taiwan, where it is around 35C+ for quite a long timewith a high humidity.
15. Location, location, location
16. All roads lead to StarbucksView from Starbucks (outside),picture taken at Guting, Taipei
17. Queues, queues and more queues
18. People are paid for queuing, to attract customersMany people believe, the morepeople are queuing, the betterthe food, clothes, etc.
19. Create an experience
20. like inthePanda Caf,Taipei Zoo
21. Can you smell it?
22. Could you resist?
23. Seriously, who wouldnt go in such a nice smelling store?! Open the door and let the good smell out.
24. Pictures say a 1000 words
25. Dont just explain the food, show pictures Especially helpful for foreigners who have difficulties reading the menu descriptions.
26. Attractive packaging
27. Thanks for watchingFrederic
28. Special thanks toTitle pagehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/cypherone/2987214906/sizes/l/in/photostream/Dont forget the small oneshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/42834622@N00/6138057776/Fully family experiencehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/58249839@N00/5369359309/Atmosphere http://www.flickr.com/photos/77623700@N00/4430837727/Music http://www.flickr.com/photos/12836528@N00/4464019859/Temperature http://www.flickr.com/photos/58804416@N00/2618997594/Create an experiencehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/11102586@N00/5013740872/Can you smell it? http://www.flickr.com/photos/8997331@N04/5237447939/Could you resist?http://www.flickr.com/photos/48599100@N00/104318646/