2. Introduction According to the VAK Model there are three types of learning styles which are: Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic. There is a large range of tests that are useful to know what type of learning style you belong. No-one has only one single style or preference; many people have a mixture of them. Identifying our learning style will help us to be more strategic while learning.
3. Learning styles Visual learners: are those who learn best by seeing. Auditory learners: are those who learn best by hearing. Kinesthetic learners: are those who learn best by feeling or experiencing.
4. Auditory learners Auditory learners are those who learn best through hearing things, they pick up the new ideas better when they hear information. You could know if you belong to this learning style if you share some of the characteristics that we are going to talk about.
5. Auditory learners: characteristics
6. He learns better if motivated verbally.
7. Study for a test talking with others and reading notes aloud.
8. He prefers to investigate and find out by himself than to be told to look for something up.
9. Prefers to ask someone when he/she is lost instead of using a map.
10. He uses rhymes or abbreviations in order to remember things better.
11. He learns effectively through lectures, audio books, etc.
12. Find dialogue among the characters in a novel more interesting than descriptive passages.
13. He enjoys talking with people in his free time.
14. Follows what is reading by pointing.
15. He listens to all kind of music.
16. He arranges his agenda by talking it with someone.
17. Useful material Tape recorder Cassette tapes Movies or videos Music