2. How to open MS WORD 2007 On your desktop, click the start buttonfound on the lower left corner of yourscreen. Click All programs, then select MicrosoftOffice. Then finally click Microsoft Word 2007.
3. After clicking the MS Word 2007, it willautomatically open, and its environment with itsnew feature will appear.
4. Features of Microsoft Word 2007
5. Microsoft Office Button This button allowsyou to create anew document,open an existingdocument, save orsave as, closeand many more.
6. Quick Access Toolbar The quick accesstoolbar is acustomizabletoolbar thatcontainscommands thatyou may want touse.
7. The Ribbon The Ribbon is the panel at the top portionof the document.
8. Each of the tabs contains thefollowing tools: Home: Clipboard, Fonts, Paragraph,Styles, and Editing. Insert: Pages, Tables, Illustrations,Links, Header & Footer, Text, andSymbols Page Layout: Themes, Page Setup,Page Background, Paragraph, Arrange
9. References: Table of Contents,Footnote, Citation & Bibliography,Captions, Index, and Table of Authorities Mailings: Create, Start Mail Merge, Write& Insert Fields, Preview Results, Finish Review: Proofing, Comments, Tracking,Changes, Compare, Protect View: Document Views, Show/Hide,Zoom, Window, Macros